chapter 11

I wake up and see Dav laying by me sleeping. I play with his hair and think. This boy took a bullet for me, and still is here for me. I sit up and go to the bathroom, do my business and lay back in bed. I turn my back toward Dav and feel arms grab my waist closer.

"What are we going to do today?" He asks in the crook of my neck.

"Sleep some more. Eat, fuck, shop? Which one?" I ask him.

"I like fucking and shopping." He says.

"Alright let's get more sleep then." I laugh.

-

-

-

-

-

When I wake up again Dav isn't beside me. I smelt McDonald's though so I darted down the steps.

"Someone's up." Dav said to me.

"Yeah. You got McDonald's?" I ask him.

"Yup, in the microwave." I grab Dav's face and shove my tongue in his mouth and kiss him passionately.

"I love you Davonte. Thanks bae." I say as I get on my tippy toes to reach the microwave.

"That was a good ass kiss." Dav said coming behind me and holding my waist as I ate my chicken nuggets. He starts kissing my neck.

"We can't fuck in the kitchen.." I whisper to him.

"Finish eating so you can burn those calories in bed." He winks at me.

"How bout we play a game!" I suggest.

"Okay. What game babe?"

"We ask each other questions right and if the person's answer hurts you starting taking your clothes of. Basically the sexual version of truth and dare but with all truths." I say.

"Okay let's do this upstairs, just in case I have to make it up to you." Dav says as he pulls my arm. I nod. We go in his room and lock the door and close the windows and close the blinds.

"Dav you first." I say.

"Okay. Did you like me for a long time before we got together?" He asks.

"Yup. Do you text other girls?" I ask.

"Um yeah." I look at him and take my shirt off.

"Have you ever lied to me?" Thousands of times especially when he asked if I was okay.

"Yeah." He takes his shirt off.

"Have you.. lied to me?" My voice cracks a little and then he shakes his head yes. I take my pants off.

"Do you love me?" He asks.

"Yeah. Have you cheated?" I ask. He nods yes.

"I'm done with this game." I sigh getting up and putting my clothes on.

"Wait baby." He gets up to me and stops me from leaving.

"What?" I say.

"I really truly am sorry. Okay? I love you." He says pulling me in his arms.

"I believe you." I say on his chest. He kisses my neck.

"Good cause I wanna get me some Eboni right now." He says as he licks my neck.

"Alright" I laugh.

-

-

Quick update @ 4:12 a.m