chapter 6

I looked in the direction of which Dav was staring. It was his ex, also known as his first love. He had told me what she put him through and how she broke his heart after she cheated on him for the third time. I would never understand how someone could hurt Dav like that, he's so sweet, generous, and patient.

"You okay?" I ask rubbing his arm.

"Yeah. I'm good." He grabs my hand and we walk in together. We say our hello's to our friends. Then she gets up.

"Hey Dav." She says in a seductive tone.

"Nothing that involves you." Dav says with an attitude.

"Wassup with us." I instantly look at her.

"Listen bitch. I know I may not be saying much about you having this conversation right in front of me but bitch he's mine. I can and fucking will beat your-" Dav covers my mouth before I can finish.

"She's not worth it Eb. They never are." Dav says calmly.

"They?" She asks. I swear this bitch is slow.

"YOU HOES THAT'S THEY." I say since she wants to act clueless.

"You're acting bold you wanna take this outside." She says.

I start taking my earrings out. "Bitch I might!" I yell. Then I feel a sting on my face. That how slapped me. I was done. I hopped over the table and punched the shit out of her jaw. She looked at me like she was shocked. "What bitch? Thought you wanted to fight." I yell at her. She holds her jaw and walks out the classroom.

"Bae?" Dav says. I ignore him cause right now I'm beyond pissed. Thank god the teacher walks in.

***** At Lunch *****

"What's wrong?" Dav asks for the one hundredth time.

"Nothing." I say. "Look I'm going to the bathroom I'll be right back." I get up and go to the bathroom. But stop when I hear talking.

"Eboni is gonna take Dav from me! I can't let that happen. I gotta get someone to dig some dirt on her." Kat, Dav's ex said.

"I'll do it!" Some girl said. I started walking back to the cafeteria. As I sat down I see Shiana walking towards our table.

"Hey baby girl! Long time no see. How's everything?" She says the last part in a hush because she knows what I go through.

"It's gotten better. Dav saved me now I'm staying with him." I say nodding my head and looking at Dav.

"He looks a little upset. What did you do? I know you're stubborn." Shiana states. "Well I'm bout to go to my bae's table, she's waiting for me." Shiana gets up and gives me a hug.

"What's wrong with you?" I ask Dav.

"Same as you." He says.

"So your butt itches too!" I semi yell. Dav laughs. I always know how to make him laugh. He grabs me closer.

"You know I'm here to protect you. Your my bestfriend and my girlfriend forever and always." He whispers.

"Maybe later we could chill in your room and tell secrets." I whisper and he pulls away with the biggest smile ever.

»»»»» Shiana POV «««««

I sit back down with my bae, Kat. Yeah she's my bae I'll do anything for her. She told me how her and Eboni got into it this morning and I'm always gonna be on my girl's side, so I'm gonna drop a bomb on some personal shit I know about Eboni. No biggy. But next time she better think twice about hurting my girl. I don't care if we are bestfriends ..

»»»»» Dav POV «««««

I don't understand how Eboni could tell Shiana things. She has the biggest mouth! Plus I never trust that bitch. Eboni doesn't know but she's the one Kat cheated on me with. But I gotta stop them from hanging out, Shiana might do some shit.