chapter 10

1 month later

* Eboni's POV *

I've been away for a month. I hate everyday I'm with these two dickwads. Both of them just want me for sex but I got a plan and then I won't have to be bothered anymore. We stay at this specific hotel every other month and today we were there. Like always my dad had his own room and Shiana and I shared a room after I satisfied Shiana I packed all my shit that I got or was given. I tiptoed out our room and then ran out to the lobby and asked them to call me a cab and ask them to come ASAP. I checked my pocket and the money I stolen from my dad was still in there. Not too long I hear a beep and it turns out to be my cab. I tell the cab driver Dav's address and I'm on my way.

- Shiana's POV -

I got up to go to the bathroom but Evoni wasn't there. I decided I should leave before her father finds out and kills me. I don't know where I'm going but I'm gonna find Eboni eventually.

* Eboni's POV *

I look at my watch I received for "behaving" I saw it was 11:13 at night. I knocked on the door hoping Dav would open it.

- Dav's POV -

I hear a knock downstairs as I'm on the phone with a girl I've been talking to. I go downstairs and open the door shocked at who I see.

"Listen Kylie I have to call you later." I say and hang up not caring what she says.

"Dav?" Eboni finally says. I'm speechless. "Davonte?" She smiles with teary eyes.

"Ebonique!" I smile and grab her into a long hug.

"You're okay. You got better. Where's your mom?" She asks.

"S-She's upstairs. Are you ok?" I say.

"Can I go upstairs?" She asks.

"Of course." I say. She walks upstairs and I hear a knock then a scream. I walk up the steps to see my mom and Ebonique hugging.

"Are you hungry baby? You look like you need rest." My mom asks.

"I am hungry and no I'm fine. Trust me I feel much better now." She says. I just keep looking at her, she still looks beautiful. Too bad I got a girlfriend now.

"We were looking for you and finally the police told us we cant help you. Since you're birthday is coming soon, they said that you can make you're own decisions." My mom says with watery eyes.

"So um. I'll sleep on the couch, okay?" Eboni sniffs.

- Eboni's POV -

"You sure baby girl?" Dav's mom asks.

"Yeah I'm fine." I say.

"Dav are you gonna talk to your friend?" His mom says.

"Uh. Yeah, we gotta catch up Eb." He smiles.

"How about you guys go upstairs and talk and I'll call you down when I finish cooking for Eboni." I nod and Dav leads the way to his room and I follow. We walk in his room and Dav just stares at me.

"What?" I say aggravated.

"I thought I'd never see you again." He says.

"Oh." I say.

"I missed you. You don't understand. I love you Eboni." He grabs me into a hug. I look up.

"Dav I'm just tired of being hurt. I go through bull all the time." I start to break down. After all I went through I finally cry.

"I'm here for you baby." He says as he kisses my forehead and holds me.

"Eboni! Dav! Food is done babies!" Dav's mom yells. I wipe my eyes quickly and start walking out the door. Dav turns me around real quick and kisses me passionately. We walk down the stairs. "Here you guys eat I'm gonna go upstairs and rest. If you don't want to tomorrow you can stay home Dav." She says then goes up stairs. I sit at the other end of the table away from Dav and begin to eat Alfredo stir fry.