Hello

I just need someone to hug me and tell me
I'm not as worthless as I think I am

I truly hated my life.

There's no other way to say it.

Let me explain. I live with my older brother, and I love him dearly, as well as the brothers we adopted when we became vampires. Yes, that's right, vampires. I grew up with my brother Paul, and we were always really close even though there was a 7 year difference between us. He's 21 and I'm 14, and I will forever be 14, which fucking sucks!

We ran away from our abusive dad when I turned 14. Paul stayed around to take care of me but when my father tried to sexually assault me for the first time we both knew we had to leave. We ended up in Santa Carla. It was a cool town, complete with boardwalk and a great place for runaways. One night when my brother was out trying to find food for us he met Marko, who it turns out is mated to my brother...didn't see that coming. Paul agreed to stay and be turned if I could stay too, which of course they allowed, a vampire would do anything to get their mate after all. David insisted my brother be changed that night, as well as me. He couldn't have me knowing about vampires and not being one of them.

Before you start saying something like "Aww, that's so cute, she's mated to David/Dwayne and everything is going to be happy" No! Even thinking about them like that makes me sick to my stomach. They're my brothers and I love them...even if David is an asshole sometimes. Loving them isn't enough though. Michael and Sam recently came into our lives, who were coincidentally David and Dwayne's mates, so now I was the only one alone, and having 6 brothers is a hassle. David doesn't let me leave by myself, he knows how much I hate how we are and being lonely all the time and he knows I would leave, he won't risk it so someone is with me nearly all the time.

They're suffocating me. I want to be happy like they all are...is that too much to ask for. I need to get out of here, and I have a way to do it finally.

I had recently met a witch at a local psychic shop and she told me about these rings. Lapis Lazuli, they allow you to go out into the daylight. Witches are the only ones who can make them which is why most vampires don't know about them, witches and vampires hate each other. After hearing my story she decided to make me one. She genuinely liked me, while hating my brothers, but that's a whole other thing. She made one for me and tonight is the night I'm getting it.

 She made one for me and tonight is the night I'm getting it