Smut Warning

(Smut Ahead, Don't Like Don't Read)

I want you to let go.
I want you to submit.
I want to make you lose your mind.
I want you to be so far gone that the only word left in your vocabulary is my name.

I paused before nodding shyly. "That's amazing love. You've made me the happiest man alive, I will be the only one who's ever touched you, and the only man that ever will." His voice became dangerously low toward the end. "You're all mine love. Mine!" He growled, pulling me to lay on his chest and claiming my lips. I soon found him hovering over me, missing his shirt, as he pealed mine off my body. "You're perfect, absolutely perfect. I'm going to worship you like a queen my love." I moaned as he kissed and licked his way down my jaw to my neck, and over my collar bone, where my moan got increasingly louder as he bit me softly. "Oh, so my princess likes to be bitten huh? Let's see if we can get you to make that noise again." He smirked, his voice hoarse. He unhooked my bra before tossing it onto the floor and quickly latching onto one of my nipples. I was a moaning mess by the time he had finished teasing and biting them and begun kissing down my stomach. I froze as he began unbuttoning my jeans and he looked up at me as soon as he noticed.

"I've never been naked in front of a guy before...let alone with my body now...I just-"

"Stop. Stop the insecurities. You will never be anything other than perfect to me. I worship you love, and I always will. Please, let me do this, I want to make your first time memorable. Let me touch you, I'll make you feel so good, I promise." He swore, kissing my lips again softly. I nodded as I found myself unable to speak. He unzipped my jeans and worked to peal the tight fabric from my body, followed by my panties and I felt myself blushing as he nudged my legs apart, leaning down to kiss my thighs.

"What are you doing?" I questioned nervously.

"I want to taste you. Will you let me do that for you lovely?" I nodded after a short pause as he placed my legs onto his shoulders and nudged my clit with his nose.

"What-What do I do? I don't know what..." I felt my eyes roll into the back of my head as he licked straight up my pussy.

"Just feel princess. Enjoy everything I'm doing to you. You smell delicious." He growled before shoving his face back between my legs, making me cry out. I threw my hands over my mouth, not wanting his family to hear me before he suddenly stopped. "The rooms are magically soundproof, so let me hear you scream for me love." I clung to the sheets with one hand as my other found its way into Klaus' hair, tugging on it as the pleasure coursed through my body.

I felt the muscles in my stomach tighten, and tried pulling him back from what he was doing. He slapped my hand away and I clung to the sheets even tighter than before. "Klaus! I'm...I'm gonna...I don't...Can't...FUCK!" I screamed as the tension released and I saw Klaus flinch back slightly, before digging his face back into me, licking me clean. I felt almost as if I was about to pass out when he crawled back up my body, I was breathing heavily and couldn't form a sentence to save my life. "That was...and you...I've never...amazing!"

"Was that your first orgasm baby girl?" I nodded. "You've never gotten yourself off? Why?"

"Max said I shouldn't. That all my firsts were for my mate. I did touch myself sometimes, but never enough to get off, it was frustrating." I was still out of breath and I felt Klaus kissing my neck again.

"Well, now you have me to get you off whenever you want kitten. I'm sure if you've never done it before that you don't know you squirt." I looked at him shocked. "Yes love. All over my face." He smirked as he pulled his pants and boxers off of his body, tossing them away, letting me look at him fully. "I'm all yours princess, you can touch me all you want, whenever you want." He took my hand, guiding it to his cock and I gently wrapped my fingers around him, stroking lightly, hearing a soft moan come from his lips. "This is what I've been missing all these years? People say sex with your mate is the best sex you'll ever have, I've never felt this amount of pleasure before and you've barely touched me yet. God baby girl, what are you doing to me?" I tried pushing him over, wanting to return the favor he had just done for me, but he grabbed my arms, pinning them above me. "There will be plenty of time for that later love, right now I need to be inside of you. This will hurt a little, I'll go slow, I promise." I nodded as I felt him line himself up with me before easing into me slowly, pulling me onto him by my hips. I shut my eyes and focused on anything but the burning pain in my crotch until he thrust up making me cry out. "It's okay, Just breathe love, it's alright. It will ease up soon. God, you're so warm for me princess, I fit inside you perfectly. Your pussy was made for me, you make me feel so good babygirl."  It made me feel better to know I can make my mate feel so good.  I tried my hardest to relax, and felt it begin to work as Klaus nibbled on my neck, but as his fangs sunk into my flesh I couldn't help my body pushing up into him making him move inside me. "Fuck love you're amazing! Are you ready?" I nodded slowly, feeling him pull almost all the way out of me and easing back in again. The slight sting that I felt was overshadowed by the incredible pleasure.

"Klaus, please?" I moaned making him thrust a little harder this time. It only took a few more thrusts for him to hit my spot head on, making me scream.

"There we go princess, that's what I was looking for, let me hear you!" He demanded, thrusting harder now, putting one of my legs over his shoulder for a better angle that had me practically begging for him. I never thought I would be this vocal in bed, but it was like I couldn't shut my mouth if I tried.

"Klaus...so good...gonna cum...fuck..."

"Wait, hold it love. Wait for me!" His thrusts got harder and faster and just when I thought I wouldn't be able to hold on any longer. "Cum for me love, now!" I released that beautiful tension and I felt him cum inside me. I clung to him tightly and we stayed still, holding each other for a few moments. "Fuck! That, was the best sex I've ever had." His voice was thick and heavy and as he rolled off of me I knew he was exhausted. He held me to him tightly, drifting off and I easily pealed my body from his, making him moan, before going and cleaning myself off. I took a warm, damp rag, pulling back the covers and cleaning him off as well, making him open his eyes.

"I had to clean you off, I bled a little, sorry." I tossed the rag into the hamper and soon found myself cuddled into my mates body with the covers surrounding us.

"I love you princess. Have a good sleep."

"I love you too. Good night Nik." I said yawning and passing out before I knew what hit me.