Vacation and Motorcycles

It's a funny thing, coming home.
Nothing changes
Everything looks the same, feels the same, even smells the same.
You realize what's changed is you.

It's been 2 months now since I had met Klaus and I couldn't be any happier. Honestly I couldn't have asked for a better mate. I was so used to seeing my brothers ignore their mates, and them just being sad, I was terrified it would be like that, but no matter how clingy I am feeling Klaus always accommodates it. Plus the sex is amazing.

I came home one afternoon after getting up at the crack of dawn to go shopping with Bekah, to find 2 duffel bags sitting at the door. "Bekah...what's-"

"Hello love! Finally you're back!" Klaus yelled coming into the entry hall, kissing me, and grabbing the bags. "Let's get a move on then." I was pushed by Bekah into the car and before I knew it we were on our way.

"What's happening right now?" I questioned.

"Bekah packed your bag last night, don't worry. We're going on vacation." I looked over at him stunned.

"Really? Just you and me?" He nodded, holding my hand as he drove. "Where?"

"Nope. It's a surprise." He chuckled as I pouted. Before I knew it we were at the airport checking our bags in.

"Have fun Rian!"  Beaky shouted from the car and it sounded daunting.

"Trust me, you're going to love it." I laughed following him through the airport all the way to the plane that was boarding now.

"You are great with timing aren't you?" I rolled my eyes as we sat down and talked for a little while before I started yawning.

"Go to sleep love. It's alright." I nodded, leaning onto his shoulder and drifting off, just imagining what kind of place Klaus had in mind for us.

.

"Come on love. Wake up. Open your eyes, we're here." I felt my eyes flutter open slowly as I groaned, still tired. I followed him blindly, still half asleep, making him laugh at me. "You're adorable princess. Simply adorable. Come on, I rented a car, it should be waiting for us." I helped him put the bags in the trunk before we were on our way to god knows where.

"Can you tell me where we're going now?"

"Of course love. Look out your window." I glanced out the window quickly to see nothing but ocean. I was about to question him as to what beach we were at when we passed a sign and my body filled with dread.

'Welcome To Santa Carla'

"What are we doing here? Klaus oh my god!" I screamed, turning around to see 'Murder Capital of the World' on the back. "We're gonna die. David's gonna see me, he's going to kill me. Oh my god, oh my god!"

"Calm down love. You are 6 years older now, I would be surprised if they recognized you, and on top of that, you're covered in my scent, they can't smell you. And do you really think I can't take a few night walkers? We're safe, I wanted to see the place that makes you so happy, you love it here, and I want to know why." He explained and I calmed down slightly.

"It's really sweet of you to do this, I just don't want you hurt." He kissed the back of my hand gently as we arrived in town and pulled up to the hotel.

"I won't get hurt love. You relax here, I'll go check in." I nodded as I sat in the lobby chair with the bags waiting for him. I had never been in here before, never seeing a need, it was actually quite nice. "Come on love." We ended up in the penthouse suite, but what else did I honestly expect from Niklaus? "Now, what do you do for fun around here?" I looked up at him smirking.

"Do you really want to know?" He nodded. Oh he's going to regret that later.

.

"Why do I ask you things?" Klaus groaned as he stared at the motorcycle I had just made him rent.

"Suns going down. We have to stick to the streets or we'll run into my brothers. Come on."

"Hey! This is your trip. Our first time being by ourselves, I don't care about your family and neither should you. Do whatever you want. Show me what you love about this place cause so far, it's like every other beach." I grinned at him, realizing that I was being an idiot before pulling him onto the bike. "I want you to know any other time I would complain about not driving." I laughed, starting the engine.

"Hold on tight my love." I wrapped his arms around my waist and took off as fast as I could.

"Holy Shit! Alright, maybe letting you drive was a bad idea." We drove for another few minutes, until we arrived at the boardwalk, though I believe I shocked the shit out of my mate when I kept driving onto the boardwalk. "Why did I expect anything less from you?" He shouted and I laughed.

I pulled the bike off of the boardwalk and flew down the steps onto the beach. We rode down the beach, crashing through beach parties, and riding over sand dunes for a while until we saw lights ahead. "Shit! Hold On!" I hit the ignition going faster toward the sound of more engines.

"Rian! What-"

"Shut up!" I could now see the faces of the riders in front of me and tried very hard to show no emotion, swerving in between all of them and pulling out onto a street, leaving my curious brothers behind, before pulling back in at the hotel and parking the bike. "And now you've seen my brothers."

"Those guys? I didn't get a good look at them but, it's exactly what I expected."

"Yeah...that's my family."