Witches and Leaving

You don't listen when I talk
Maybe you'll listen when I walk

"Zoey, you don't know what you've done for me tonight. I am forever in your debt." She shook her head handing me the ring which I quickly slid on.

"Just tell your mate when you do find him that my debt is paid." She insisted and I was stunned.

"You know who he is? Tell me! Where do I go?" She smiled at me, easily pushing me from her store.

"I cannot tell you that. Follow your heart." She said before the door was slammed in my face.

"What was that about sis?" Paul questioned, walking up to me. I shrugged to him.

"I decided to get a reading done, thought it would be funny." He laughed before taking my arm and walking back toward the bikes.

"Sun'll be up soon, let's get going." He said, straddling his bike and pulling me behind him. I saw Marko beside us, as well as Dwayne with Sam on his bike, and David with Michael.

"Let's go boys!" David shouted, taking off and I couldn't help feeling left out of that.

I was definitely going to miss riding with my boys, they're like wild animals. Paul had taught me to ride a few years back. I still look 14 of course but since when did we ever care about laws, and technically I'm 46. We got back to the cave and went directly to bed, not wanting to get caught in the sun and quickly passed out, everyone but me. The thing about us is we're very heavy sleepers so I knew once I fell asleep I would be out. I had to get out of here first. I flew down easily, and quietly, crawling through the tunnel and easing my hand into the sun, feeling it on my skin for the first time in 32 years. I quickly crawled the rest of the way and changed my clothes. I was now wearing fresh black skinny jeans, an AC/DC tank top and my signature black beanie. My brothers always wear the same thing however I change often, not that It helps since we don't exactly have a way to wash our clothes.  One thing I never take off though is my hat, Paul having been the one to give it to me.

  One thing I never take off though is my hat, Paul having been the one to give it to me

I grabbed all my money which consisted of about 4000 dollars. Taking all the money from the scumbags you feed on pays off over time. I shoved it into my bag and ran for it. I got a cab to the airport and jumped on the first flight available, which happened to be to Virginia. Oh well, here I go. Somehow I got through security without someone stopping a 14 year old by herself, and boarded the plane easily, before finally passing out.