Ageing and Shopping

And then my soul saw you and it kind of went,
"Oh, there you are.  I've been looking for you."

We walked into the living room to find Klaus' family and another man who quickly sat me down. I was introduced to the family and heard Klaus explaining where I came from to his family while Maddox set up the spell.

"We are so going shopping! You need clothes! A phone! New shoes! Shopping spree!" Rebekah was so excited and I have to admit I was too.

"My brothers never shopped with me, I'm so glad you want to! But I can't afford all that stuff." I told her making everyone laugh.

"Of course you can love. My money is your money now. You can have whatever you want." Maddox soon started the spell and I felt my body becoming all tingly. I felt my clothes becoming tighter around my chest and butt and when he finally stopped chanting I looked down, seeing...well, seeing my boobs. I had gone from an A to at least a D, my hair was longer and I soon found Rebekah standing with a mirror in front of me.

"Thank You!" I shouted, jumping into Klaus' arms, hugging him tightly and kissing his face repeatedly.

"I'm glad you like it love. I didn't want to date a 14 year old for the rest of eternity. While I would do anything for you, of course, I still felt weird." I nodded.

"That's why my brothers never let me date. They could only see me as their 14 year old sister. I always felt wrong in my body."

He shook his head. "You are perfect my love. Everything about you is perfection." I heard a chorus of 'Aww' from behind me and Klaus glared at his siblings.

"Come on, I'll lend you some jeans and a top and we can go shopping, just you and me. We need to get to know each other. I've always wanted a sister!"

"Me Too!" I grinned, hugging her before she pulled me upstairs. She gave me a pair of jeans which fit me perfectly before pausing.

"None of my shirts will fit you. Borrow something from Klaus' drawer until we get to the mall, then you can change." I ran to Klaus' room, grabbing a shirt from his drawer before following her downstairs.

"Is that my shirt?" Klaus asked as we were about to walk out.

"Yeah, none of Rebekah's shirts would fit my-uh, they wouldn't fit." I blushed and he laughed out loud, pulling me to him.

"Nothing to be embarrassed about sweetheart. I love how you've grown, you are absolutely beautiful. I am looking forward to appreciating every part of your body soon." He whispered, nuzzling into my neck.

"Come on Nik, we have to go."  Rebekah laughed, pulling me to the car. The drive to the mall was full of girl talk, something I had never had. I mean there was Star, who was David's whore for a while before he killed her after finding Michael, but she never liked me and vise versa. "Okay, lets go." We went to all her favorite stores but there wasn't much I liked. I got a few pairs of jeans here and there, and a few pairs of heels (Apparently every girl needs heels, even if, like me, you're going to die in them), but I didn't start buying clothes until we got to Hot Topic. "You like this store? I've never been here."

"My brothers and I are into a lot of 80's music. We were a motorcycle gang that terrorized the boardwalk. This is just my type of stuff I guess...why...do you think Klaus won't like it?"

"Hey, calm down, He'll like you in anything. Wear whatever makes you comfortable. Although he will demand you have some dresses for nice occasions, he'll be just fine with all this. He loves you." I nodded looking around, grabbing a few Led Zeppelin shirts, as well as AC/DC, Queen, and The Doors. I got a few others, Supernatural, Harry Potter (which I loved and my brothers couldn't find out why, except Dwayne who loves to read with me), and some other cute stuff. I grabbed a bunch of skinny jeans of all colors, as well as tights, stockings, and some underwear. "You can get this underwear, but were also going to Victoria's Secret, you need lingerie." She said, smirking as we paid. She quickly compelled 2 teenage boys to follow us around a carry our bags for us. We stopped at Journeys, getting me some new Osiris' and a few pairs of combat boots, before venturing into Victoria's Secret. Rebekah made me model for her, and helped me pick what was right since I had never bought fancy underwear before. I mostly got lacy boy shorts, but she made me get a few thongs and like a million bras. "Alright, I think we're done." She said just after stopping at the Apple store and getting me a phone, IPad and laptop.

We stuffed everything into the car and Rebekah compelled the boys to forget ever meeting us, and we journeyed home. I had managed to change in the car into a new bra and pantie set, red skinny jeans, and a top that read 'Normal People Scare Me'. We realized when we arrived that none of the guys were here and we quickly moved everything upstairs. "Do you think he'll want me to put my stuff in his room. I mean you have like 3 extra rooms, and obviously we will be sleeping together but I don't want him to feel like I'm on top of him all the time." She looked at me like I was insane.

"Look, traditional vampires and nightwalkers are clearly different when it comes to mates. I don't know everything that went on when you lived with those 6 guys in a cave, but he wants you there. He's probably in pain right now, rushing to get back here to see you. He cleared out half his closet already and his drawers just for you. And look, a place to put all your bathroom stuff." She said, showing me a shelf in the bathroom closet for me.

"He did all this for me? Wow...you're right it's really different. The moment my kind sees their mates they kind of...attack them for lack of a better word. They mate with them immediately so that no one else can claim them. That's part of the reason I didn't find him right away after I realized what we were, I was nervous. While my kind loves their mate, the dominant doesn't feel the need to be with their mate constantly like the submissive does, which makes them all the more dependent when they are paying attention to them. It always made me kind of sad thinking my mate wouldn't want to be around me all the time, but I guess I would rather have Klaus part of the time than none of the time." I shrugged before feeling arms around me.