ch 7: the attempt.

I sigh, still in the car. Matt had fallen assleep on my shoulder, and tord was texting someone. I want to be a kitten again, but, there might be blood...or something. Tord suddenly gets a call, startling matt and I. Matt shoots up hittin me in the jaw with his head. "Ugh!" I grab it, slappin myself with the robo hand in the procces. "Ow! Son of a-" im stoped by tord holding up a hand.

"Hello?....Wha..,why the hell are you calling now?....ogh..ok..bye"

Tord looks at me verry aquardly. He takes a deep breath and says,"sience your on your p...perioud, it is posible for you to over heat, and get angry easyer. So.... paul made sure to...um...'rewire your system' and make sure, that when your a cat, no blood." I ligt up, and poof  into a kittn.

Its really cold, so I pounce at matt and bap his sleve until he gets the message. He gasps, and turns his hoodie back around, where the hood was at his face, and set me in the hood. I meow. And bap his nose. He laughs. Sience my hair is white still, im a snowey white cat. I tilt my head at mat points his camra at me.

I shut my eye as the flash goes off, taking a picture of me. Tord shields his eyes, and pat almost swerves off the road. "SORRY!!" Matt yells almost imeadietly after. My ears where right at his mouth, so I got a headfull of pain. I colaps out of his hood, and fall for a really long time. Untill I feel a hard ground, and then, I bounce hen hit the floorbord again. Everything gets really blury and i cant get up. I dont feel any pain.....whats wrong with me?!

I feel something pick me up. Warmth..... I open my little eyes to see tord picking me up gently, he is blurred, but I see a red hoodie. Ive never been afraid of dying untill now. Then, i close my eye, and try to keep breathing.

Tords pov

I see scarlets eye close and her breath getting shallow. I look at matt who looks to be crying. "We are here, red leader." I sigh in relife, as she opens her eyes to the sound of voises. She blinks and closes her eyes again. I sigh and get out of the car, with a little white cat in my arms.

After i get her to a room, in the new base, I look around for matt. The I remember, he is in the car still. He fell assleep in the back seat. I knock on the window, waking him up. I get in the drivers seat, and take him home. When we get there, edd is at the door, waiting. "WHERE THE HELL IF SCARLET?!" my eyes widen. Edd just cursed! Edd never curses! She is at the new base...geting a improvement on her arm." I lie. Well, half lie. He roes his eyes and walks off.

SCARLETS POV

I wake up, im in a bed..and im...human? I gasp for air, seeing im dressed in a hospital gown, and my arm is still robot. Something is diffrent... i shut my eyes...EYES?! I open both eyes, seeing as I have both a right, and left eye. I choke on a breathing tube, and pull that out. I gasp as I see text apear on the left side of my vision. "Hello scarlet how may i help you today?" The text said.

"Hello?" I say out loud, but then pat opens the door, and sees im up and confused. "....suprise?...heh.." he nerviously laughs. I sccream with anger and go to punch him. He ducks, and tries to run, but I grab his leg.

Epic fight scean ahead!

He grabs my arms, and tries to throw me, but my tail grabs his otherleg, and makes him fall again. "What, cant handle a 12 year old?" He grunts as i let go of him, letting him get up. He punches, landing me square in the jaw. My head is turned sideways, and i just leave it there, untill the pain goes away. I slowly look at him, to see he is in fight formatiton.

I put my fist up,"lets go." I say, as he runs torward me. He gets about a fot away from me, then I jump over him and kick him. He goes flying into a guy ive never seen before. "Paul...help" patrik groans as he gets off the other man. "Wow pat, cant even fight a little girl." He smiles at me. I smile back. "See, she is sweet!"

He walks toward me, and i read his badge. I descide to be nice to him. He gets really close and holds his hand out, i reach to shake it, but i feel a pain in my left arm. I look over to see pat holding a buttion. Then my left arm and eye shut down. "No...no no no!" Everyhing on my left side goes black, my left arm goes numb.

I giggle quietly as i start lettig buttons out, "pat....might wanna run." He books it, leavig pat behid.

Buttons pov!

I look up to see a guy ive never seen before

I look up to see a guy ive never seen before. He screamed and tries to run. I lauh, and run after him. ( ok guys before i contenue, i fuckih love a sirton book, and the author is so cool, becuase they TOOK MY REQUEST, AND PUT ME IN A STORY (sorta it said im my pov) BUT IM ABOUT T CRY!!! THE BOOK IS A SMUT BOOK BETWEEN TOM AND TORD. THE AUHORN NAME IS  shipping~chan.     THey are amaizing. Im sereiously thankfull. Im goinnto put them in my next chapter, and like make them my friend. But i wont killl them off like sally and midnight. K back to story!!!!!) 

He was fast, so i have to run alot faster than i usualy do. Im about to catch him, when i feel someone trip me. I fall fase first, and look behind me to see......edd?? What was he doing here. He gasps and backs away slowly. (I know him, but he dosent know me.) I get up and reach my hand out to his. He looks scared, and i pull slowly say," ..hi edd...." he books it.

I sigh, remembering that i lost the other guy i cwas chasing, so i go to find edd again. "EDD WHERE ARE YOU?" I say nicely, but i dont hear anything. Exept a gun clicking...i turn to see tord! "Tord! Hey! I know i might have sc-" he aims the gun at me. "Tord....you know its me....right?" He glares at me. "Who the hell are you?!" He screams gettig closer with the gun. I flinch, and try to go back to scarlet, but i cant im to scared.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" he screams again. Words dont comprehend what hapend next. I see a flash of green, and tord is suddenly on the floor, being pined by....edd. what is he doing...."edd, you idiot, get off me!" He pushes edd off and edd smaks the gun out of his hand. "THATS SCARLET!" Edd yelles. Tord loks at me and i nod. "Show me..." i sigh and try as hard as i can to go back to scarlet, and i do fineally do it. Tord gasps as he see me get shorter, and everuthing changing. He flinches and then gasps "WE NEED TO EXPERIMENT!!" as soon as i hear that word, i turn into a cat, and run.

Time skip of a hour!!

Im hiding under a table, where ive been for the past hour, hopig tord dosent fine me. "Shh....i think i hear her" matt......not you to.. i see shoes right next to me. Matt picks up my tiny kitten body, and puts a finget to his mouth, and puts me in his hoodie pocket. "TORD!! I CANT FIND HER!!" He yells. I sigh in relefe, knowin he is on my side. I see tord come in the room i was hiding in, and sigh "i dident mean bad experiments, i just ment, to like...remove the people she has in her head, and make thwm a seprate person..." when i hear that, i shift making matt put his hand in his pocket and he pokes my side.

"Scarlet, i know your in there." I peak my head out of the side, and tord gentaly picks me up. He rubs my belly and i pur, and slwly drift off to sleep.

Tords pov

I ident mean to scare her. I guess i wont give her her suprise then. Maybe someday. I sigh as i get in the car, waiting for edd mat and om to get in to. Once we aere all in, i put scarlet in my hoodie pocket, and drive home.

Ok people, thanks for readin my stories, and next chapter is going to be a colab, with sean, or  shipper~chan but THANK YOU DUDES AND DUDETS SO MUTCH FOR READING!!! Make sure to PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTION, IN THE FACE, LIKE A BOSS. AND, high fives all arounf. *wapish * *wapish*
AND I WILL SEE ALL YOU DUDES, IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!