ch4: the visit, the fight, and the arm.

The animation at the top is mine. Im proud. I dident finish it though. ON TO THE STORY!!!

I sigh and get out of the car, in a bad mood.Today was a day where I never get along with anyone. When we got to the house, I waited for edd to open the door. I had my contacts in and wanted them out. My ears and tail where relaxed, and I was VERY hungry. Edd unlocks the door, and I step in first.

He shows me to my room and I set up stuff. I have a little plushie of my self, so I set it on the shelf next to my bed. It was a vodo doll, sure, but I dont hurt myself. Tord then opend my door without knocking, and caught me playing with my plushie.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?~" he says very slowly to make it worse. I glare at him, with my fake blue eyes. He calls for edd, and I grab my plushie, and throw it. I regreat that desssision, as I fall to the floor in pain.

Edd rushes in and sees me on the floor. "Tord, what did you do?!" He screams at the boy beside him. Tord shruged and walked off. I slowly got up, and grabed my doll, and sat it where it belongs. I feel mutch better. Edd lookes at me wierdly and I glare at him, aswell. He then leaves.

I take my contacts out, and remember midnight. I gasp and run to my phone. I text him.

M: hey gurl.

Scar: meet me at the tree. Now.

M: }:[ on it.

I look at the enoticon, but ignore it. I put my phone away, put on my fav hoodie, some black jeans, and was about to jump out the window, when I feel a hand grab my hood. I look behind me, eyes almkst closed, and see tom. "We have a frount door ya know." I sigh, and put my scates on, and go down stairs, to go out the 'frount door'.

Im scating down the street, and I see our tree, and 2 people getting in it. ( a.n its dark out. Like...11:57 time.) I scate faster, and go in the tree aswell. Sally sees me and runs over. I hug her. Midnight is next, but he looks a little mad.

"Hey midnight!" I go to hug him, but im stoped, when he puts his hand up. "Whats wrong?" He glares at me, I gasp. Sally does to. "whats wrong? WHATS WRONG?! YOUR GOING TO ASK ME WHATS WRONG WHEN YOU TEXT ME AT MIDNIGHT, AND MAKE ME COME HERE?!"

I then get a good look at him, hair messed up, and in his pjs. "Im s-"  "let me guess, your sorry huh?.. well sorry THIS!!" He screams, I am confused untill I feel a hand accros my cheek.....he ....he s-slapped me. Sally gasps as she seed tears running down my face. Midnight, then tears up and puts his hands to his mouth. Im shocked. "Scarl-" I slap him back. His eyes turn purple, with guilt. Then red with rage. He grows clause and swings at me.

* epic fight scean ahead*

I duck. He grabs a knife off the table, I duck, and hear sally gasp. I turn around, to see a knife, sticking out of salls head..... I scream with rage, witch soundes like 2 voises at once. A high one and a low one. Midnight rund into a corner as I transforn, into death smile.

 Midnight rund into a corner as I transforn, into death smile