ch 6: girl problems

Its been a few hours after the black stuff coming out of my eyes and mouth, but, im fine now. I only trust tord now. And thats fine. He said that the black stuff was the oil from the arm. I got so stressed, that I it over heated and got out. I miss having a left eye, becuase I got hit in the head with a cabnet door earlier becuase I couldent see where it was comeing from.

My orange hair was making me upset. Tord said, there is only 4 colors. Red, purple, black, or white. And the arm would have to match. Hmmmmm. White maybe. Not black. Maybe red or purple. I ask to do them all, one color a week and see how I like it. He agrees, and sience he took a online corse on how to dye hair.

I really liked white. It went well with everything. And sience I was 12, he wasent being creepy towards me eather! But, then came the time to change the arm. I had pain killers this time. So, it wasent as bad, but it still hurt a little. White looked amaizing. I would whear white shirts and shorts, and my black ears and tail looked great to!

Then one day, my sides hurt. I go to the bathroom, and just sit on the cold floor. When it stoped huering a little, tord had a suprise for me. I was confused when he said "but noone can know about it just yet." Untill I felt a hard colission to my head.

Tords pov.

I watched as paul hits the 12 year old up side the head with a frying pan. I sigh and pick up her heavy body, and start walking down stairs. "Umm....tord?" I freeze. Noone was supost to be here. I turn around to see matt. I breath a sigh of relief, and he smiles at me. I smile back to make him feel good about him self. He looks as if he just won a million dollars. He then remembers why he stoped me. "Why are you carying scarlet down the stairs? *very dramatic gasp* CAN I COME TO!!" I think on it for a bit. I nodd and let him come to the new base.

Paul drives and we are almost there before scarlet wakes up. "Huh...what?" She says, while lifting her head up. Matt hugs her. Her left side is by me, so he dosent hurt her. ( A.n if you guys dont know. Paul is driving, tord is in the back seat on the left, scarlet is in the middle, and mart is on the right.)  I look at her outfit and see its all white. Her shirt is comeing up a bit, so I pull it down for her. She looks at me and blushes. Then she glares at me.

"DUDE WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH YOU AND KNOCKING ME OUT?!" she screams at me, scaring paul. We cwerve for a bit, then get normale. Paul glares at her, and she shows her claws to him. Pat was the one who got clawed, so he flinces and goes back to driving. I sigh.

Scarlets pov.

The pain in my sides comes back, so I hold my stomach and lean on matts shoulder. He giggles and puts a arm around me, accidentally touching my metal arm. I can feel him tence up. Then I have an idea. What will haplen if I turn into a cat?* she still has the power to do that!!* I lean up and look at tord like I said it out loud. "What?" He says kindly. "Ogh, sorry. What would haplen if I turn into a cat?" He gives a suprised look and wonders himself. "Nothing, it will turn into a cat paw. Try it out" I hear a gruff voise say from the frount of the car.

I sigh and poof into a cat. Matt almost explodes while looking at me. I then poof from cat, to kitten. A black and white kitten. Im a little cold, so I look at tord. He raises a eyebrow. I sigh as a kittes and use my claws to crawl up his arm. (Omg pepople, this is like a song. Listen to hit. It at he top.)

Tord looks terrorfied the see me crawling up his arm. I get in his hoodie. Not warm enough.  I crawl up, and poke my head out the top, to see im right in his face. I meow and bap his face with my real kitten paw. He smiles and plays with me like I was a cat. After I got tired of playing, I layed on my back, my tummy up. Tord got the message, and started rubbing my kitten tummy.

I purred and started falling asleep untill, I WAS SLUNG OFF HIS LAP, AND I HIT PAULS SEAT!!! I meow, and tord picks me up. Paul hit the breaks to hard, and sent me flying. "COME ON!" He honks at the person who cut him off. I sneak attack his shirt. Im pawing at it untill he notices me. He grabs the wierd flap of skin on the back of my neck, and hands me to matt.

Me and matt where playing around, untill matt puts his holdie backwards, where the hood is in his pack, and sets me in the hood. I kitten lick his nose and he kisses my tiny one. I go in his hoodie pocket, and grab his phone in my mouth, and drag it out. He giggles. I hit the home button and there is a password. Matt grabs his phone and dowes the password for me.

I find a app that will let me type. I type "put your hoodie over me, so I can poof back." He reads it and does exactly that. I pook into human again, and all I have on, is matts hoodie. My cloths apear in the floor bord, I make the great excuse that I have to use the bathroom. When we pull over, I walk into the restroom, and was about to get dressed, then I noticed, blood runing down my leg. I grabbed my phone and searched up what it was. The aritcal said this.

"Period noun
A girls period is when the body starts producing blood for a child, but if your not pregnant, it comes out of your vigina. Its nothing to worry about, your body will produse enough blood. Use a pad or a tampon to stor the bleeding from soaking through cloths. If your....." I stop reading, knlwing all I need. I then notice a box, with the word tampon on it. I sigh and read how to use them.

After I get the tampon successfully in, its not that bad. I get dressed, and go outside and get in the car. "What took so long? You took forever!" Mat asked. I wasent about to say it out loud, to I use my phone to text him "im on my period." I dident kn no w that mett read his texts out loud, and he litterly yelled out "Im On My Period." Tord had fallen assleep, but that woke him up. He looked at mat like 'wtf?'

Mat blushed and quickly put his phone down. I was blushing to the max, my head in my hands, and trying not to scream at matt. Tord then looked at me trying not to laugh. My glare is saying no. He then takes a deeeeeeeeeeep breath, and says, "so..is it true" I flip him off, giving him his answer. I smak him, making paul and matt laugh. I gently poke matts face and he yells "NOT THE FACE!" Witch makes everyone laugh.

End of This chapter. And guys, pleas tll me why this was in my recommendation on youtube,

I thought it was so cute, then I had nightmare.