ch 8: old friend...?

Scarlets pov!

I wake up to be in my room back at the house. I try to move my left arm and open my left eye, but then i remember, the guy turned my stuff off! I groan loudly and get up. Its suprisingly hard to do stuff without your left arm! I could barley get my tanktop on let alone my bra and pants. Once i get my bra, pants, shirt and shoes on, i feel good about myself. I giggle at my silly ness. I then go to my litttle doll, and start playing with the left arm. I feel nothing. I sigh. I go to the mirror, and see that i do have the eye still, its just off.

I sigh and go down stairs. When tord sees me, he gives a confusing look. "HE TURNED MY FUCKING STUFF OFF, OK?!" i yell at him. Edd comes up behind me and holds up a jar. "Swear jar. 1 dollar each" a labe read. I sigh and throw a dollar in, knowing he is gonna use the money for cola. I feel a wierd buzz in my left arm and i suddenly see out of my left eye. I turn arund to see tord holding a button. "THANK YOU!" I hug him. I then see a wierd text pop up in my vision. "Hello scarlet. My name is amy, how can i help you today?" I give a confused look, and tord expalines,"your eye is a very speacle one. I made it so a micro chip had a personality for you to talk to. If you get bored. Just say something out loud, and it will respond."......."umm....hi amy."hello, need aything?" I sigh, knowing its going to get anoying so i say "nothing at all." Then the text dissapers, and i see normaly.

I go back to my room, to brush my hsir, do my make up. I feel like today is a black and white day. Its only then that i look to see what color the left eye is.....its a dark black, with a milky red dot in the middle. I scream a little, then the eye changes to a normale ey, with a milky white iris. Tord rushes in, to see why i screamed. "The eye... it went like supre creepy!" He sighs in relefe and gets like super close to my face, then starts doing stuff to my eye. "Motion relise. Emotion colors, active. Goodbye" i hear at the back of my head. Tord smiles and backs up. I get realy aquard, just being staired at. "What?..." his smile gets bigger. "Its working!" I go to the mirror, and see my eye is a really wierd shade of blue. I gasp, and it turns into a realy pretty shade of purple, amaizement.

I smile at tord, and he chuckles at the color, i look at the mirror, and see its pink. Why is pink happyness?!?! I give him a wierd look. He shrugs and walks away. I change my shirt to a striped black and white one, with black shorts, witch matched my white hair and white arm. I put on some white vans, and go to the park. My tail wont let me slide, or sit my the tree and sit down to draw. I gasp as i rmember i have rolor scates. But....i left them at the house. I groan as i walk all he way back, grab the scates, and put them on. The purple schates dont realy go good with th outfit, but i dont care.

Im scating along the track listnig to this song.

(Dont judge its a great song.)

I close my eyes, and sing along to marks sillyness. "IM ON FIRE, THE FIRE RI-" im suddenly stoped singing, becuase i run into someone, hard. "Im...ow...im sorry, here let me help you." I look up to see a pretty girl. Her long brown hair, hanging over her shoulders. Her green eyes are open and leaning with her butifull smile. I take her hand with my rbot one, and her eyes widen, and she backs away. She then looks at my robot eye, and gasps. My eye colors are probly off the haywire.

She starts backing away slowly, and i feel a tad bit hurt. "I wont hurt you, im only 12... promice! Pleas dont be afraid of me.." tears brimed my eyes. She looks guilty, and she got closer. I try to back away, but my scates rool fowawd, making me fall on my back. I feel the breath leave me, so i just lay there for a bit. I look to see the girl, trying not to laugh. "A..are you o-ok?" She asks trying to keep it togather. I start laughing, and she follows.  After i hear her laugh, i instantly stop and look at her. She is giving me the same look, the look of, "what the fuck?" She gasps, and i see tears brim her eyes, along with mine. "Scarlet...." "sean" i rush into her arms. (Omg, for some reason, arms, auto corrected into hams XD!!)  "Where were you...i looked everywhere. Where is midnight, and sally. What happend to your hair, arm and eye, WHAT HAPPEND?" every memory, of midnight and sally, hit me in the chest....hard.