ch 13: the new job.

(Emtire chapter is goin to be in scarlets pov.)

(This is like a week, after eerthing calms down, tord comes back and now the only nes that live in the house are, shipper, tom, tord, matt, scarlet, kate, fran, and o.j, and jake goldie, and smiler moved in. Also sean)

I wake up to the sound of a alarm clock. I hear a groan next to me, and i turn over to see sean, trying to punch the clock. Everythig got normale a while back.
Rooms.
Sean and I.
Tord and Jake.
Quin and Shipper.
The girls and smiler.
Kate and goldie.
Matt and edd.
And tom sammy.

I poke her, making her look at me with a face that says," i will fuck you up if you touch me again" i smile, and drift off again. When i wake up a second time, as soon as i feel the bed lean upward on seans side, i know its time to start the day. I sit up, and have aoready gotten used to the 16 year old body, and ive desidid to keep it. I get out of bed, and relise how cold it really is, out of the warm coccone of covers. I go over to my closet, and pick out a dress,(looks like this, becuase remember in the last chapter scar likes quins dress.)

Thats quin btw) i match that dress with some black leggigs, and brushing my still halfshaved hair, making it smooth

Thats quin btw) i match that dress with some black leggigs, and brushing my still halfshaved hair, making it smooth. I want to look emo today, so i do my makeup black around the eyes, and a purple lipstick. I think it looks good. Tord hasent fully forgiven me today, and im still wanting to get the arm changed. I go down stairs, and sit at the table, and put my head down. I feel someone tap my soulder, and i look to see quin. She smiles and waves. I wave back. "I really like that look on you." I thank her for the complement. Whenni deside to get off my lazy but, i want some choclate. (Cant resist the crayvings for choclate) i open the cobrd, and find toms 'secreat stash' i take a bite of it, and before i know it, i only have 1 piece left.

I look to my left to see quin stairing at me. No...not me. The choclate. I hand her the piece, and she gladly takes it. She shoves it in her mouth, and smiles. "I may not know how to shower, but i know what choclate is!" I giggle. I then walk to the lvving room, and find a newspaper. I pick it up, and the first thing i see is the headline,

New strip club. Addres, *** --- street. 15 and up.

Then the information i sigh, and look at the phone number, and stay in the dress, but take the emo makeup off, and grab the car keys, but before i can walk out the door, my arm gets grabbed. Self drfence mode kicks in, and my ears shoot up, and i jump. When i turn around i see a very angry tom. "Where is my choclate?" He asks, tapping his foot. I smile. "Its in my stomach safe and sound." I say, before i walk back out. I get in the car, and drive off, leaving a angry tom.

When i arive to the place, it looks fancy. Its black all around, with a red top. I see its only called, "Wolfs Moon~" so i walk inside, to be hit with the smell of beer, and music and the noise of talking floods my ears. I look around, and take out the newspaper articale. I look around and find a office that has, "mr. Moon." In bold and curly print. I knock and hear a come in from teh other side. When i walk in, i see (markiplier, jacksepticeye, pewidiepie, and tom ska elecruticuting their balls!!) A man with blue hair, and painted fingernails.