ch 5: the times.

I walk down stairs, still in tords hoodie, and matt hugs me, hurting my arm. I dont say anything, I just quietly grimmace. And tom noticed, and taps matts shoulder. "Hey matt, go easy on her. She is 12, and she just had her arm riped off." Tom says, like he cares. Matt lets go and tears up a bit, so I hug him. My short 12 year old body, makes matt have to bend down to hug me.

I wanted to make breakfast, but I cant. My robo arm dosent match my hair, becuase my hair is black now. I want it purple again. I would ask edd to dye it, but NO. I sigh and go to tord and saw,"could...you maybe.....dye my hair pleas?" He smiles and nods. When we get set up, tord only NOW relises that...he dosent know how.

I sigh and go up stairs, and put on some jeans, my purple flats, and was about to put on a tanktop, but I then grab my left arm. I reach for the long sleve shirt. A hand stops mine, and gestures to the short sleve. I look to see tord, smiling. Im a little shlrter than tord, so I look up to look him in the eyes.

"If you wear a short sleve shirt, I will" he promices. I nedd and put the purple tanktop on, pix my eyepatch brush my short hair, and we head out. While we where walking down the street, people gave us glares, and hid their child from us. I sigh and look down. I feel a arm agound me, and I lean into the tords chest. Its a short walk, but im already tired.

I make tord stop and then get on his back, like a piggy back ride. He smiles and caries me. My tiny body fitting perfectly on his back. When we walk into the hair salon, I nicely ask a woman, to dye my hair purple. She gives me a evil smirk, and leads me to a chair. Tord goes and sits down at the wating room thing, while she dyes my hair.

She explained that it needs to be bleached for it to work, I belive her. After its bleached, its a verry pretty blond. The lady then comes back with a bottle of a bright orange liquid. "Ummm...if that purple? I want my hair purple." I ask with suspicion. "Yes honey, its a nice dark purple, belive me." I shrug as I set back down, an let her put the substance on my hair. It burns for a while, but NOT ANYWHERE as bad as getting your arm cut off, and replaced.

She washes it, and I dont even look in the mirror, before I leave. The woman is smiling eviley as I leave. Tord gives me a wierd look," what?" I ask, wondering about the look. He shakes his head and looks on, and continues walking home. (A.n: if you dont know what just happend, the lady died my hair bright orange, not purple.) When we got home, matt looks at me like in insain. "Scarlet, thats not a good color on you. Why orange?" ?....orange....my eye widen as I go up stairs and look at a mirror.

I scream with anger. MY HAIR WAS BRIGHT ORANGE! my one eye gets really blur-e, and I feel a tear going down my face. I slam my robot fist into the mirror, breaking it. I look at my reflection. Shatterd....broken....dead. Tord gasps as he sees the broken mirror, and me crying. He covors his mouth, and yells for the guys. I go to wipe a tear off my face with my real hand, and burn myself. "ow!"

Edd comes in and gasps, tom next, then matt, who is more worried about the mirror. Tom looks at me like im disgusting. "Yea she is pretty freaky, I vote geting her out." Matt looks at me like I should leave. "Edd, if she looks at one of my mirrors will it break?" Edd looks scared. "Lets get rid of her, she is evil now, disgusting." Tord looks sorry for me, like he knows what happend. "Come on guys, she is like me, and you let me stay, no?"

I look in the scards of glass, and see black, runing down my face. I suddenly couldent breath, and started couching up hot black stuff. It came up like blood. Then real blood came with it. I fell to the floor, on my hands and knees, and coughed up the black liquid. I tried to get up, but everything got dizzie, and everything went black.

Sorry for the short chapter guys. I kinda broke my finger yesterday, becuase I slipped and fell on the ice outside. No will be better, I promice. Also, did you catch the words? They where dead and black. WARNNG the sentence gets peices togather. On the last chapter I will put the sentence. It is a 8 letter sentance. _ _ _ _ dead. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ black. I know, I know, its a long sentence, but there might only be 4 chapters left untill the fineally! Auther-chan~ out. Lol to scared to post more!! XD