ch 16: the pack.

Im down in the kitchen, when tori walks in, and asks me if i could take her to a friends house. "Why dont you drive?" I ask. "Ummm. Edd took the keys...." i smile. I go upstairs and change into quins dress, put some heels on, brush my hair, and go back down. I turn into a huge wolf, and let tori get on. "Not to be ruse, but have a bath." I sit down, making her fall off. I turn back into a human, and she grabs my collor and a leash, and she puts it on me. "What are you doing?" She dosent answer me, and she starts pulling at my leash. "Come on." She says, impaitent. I stay put. She groans. "If i give you a bath, then will you come?

I smile and nod. She leads me upstairs, and changes into a 1 piece bathing suit. She runs hot water, and im about to change into a wolf. I compleatly forgot its like 2 in the morning becuase we all woke up early, so edd walks in, with a tired face. "What are you doing....its to early." He mumbles. "Im givig scar a bath so she will take me somewere." I nod. Edd leavs, and closes the door behind him. Tori giggles, and gets in. I turn into a reagular sized wolf, and jump in. She wets my fur, and puts the shampoo in, and starts washing that out to. After a it, and gets a small amount of body wash, and puts in near my face. I jump back, getting watter on her.

"Hold still." She says, as she is tying to grab me. I shake my head and turnn back into a human. "No." I cross my arms. Tori gets a text, and she picks her phone up and reads it. "Aww man. Come on girl. We gotta hurry." I sigh and turn back into a wolf, and let her wash my face, tail and ears. When i get out, i do the shake thing that dogs do, and i get tori all wet. I smile, and tuen into a human, and blow dry my hair. When me hair is dry, its really silky. I change from the bikini into a otfit that tori chose. Of corse, its a black crop, with black jeans with holes in them. She makes me put my collor on, and forces the leash. I wont turn into a wolf though.

We are walking down the street when i hear toi start humming a song. I listen when she starts singing out loud.the song is at the top thats my sster at the end. This is her song. Im to proud. She did the words and i sang it i.) She has a great voise. I have the urge to ask what song jt was, when i trip, and face plant on the gound. "Its these damn heels" i mumble, moving the heels around and tighten them so they would stop falling off. She helps me up, and puts me on her back. Im drifting off when we arive somewere. She walks into the house, and is greeted by a guy with blue hair, and a girl that is super emo. I gasp, and see they have tails to. Hey havent seen me yet, but they surly heard. Tori grabs my leash and gently pulls. I jump off, and walk around her.

The guy touches my ears and i flinch. Tori pjlls on my leash gently. "Whats your name sweet heart?" The guy says teasingly. I decide to use the collor name, "puppy" the guys eyes widen, and the girl looks up from her book. The girl walks up to me, and quietly mumbles, "im natsukie." I snile and wave at her. The guy buts in, and proubly says,"the names blaze! Natsukie is my girl friend!" I giggle, untill tori grabs my hand.  "Well....puppy is my girlfriend!" She says nerviously. I blush, and my ears go down. Tori hugs me and whispers into my ear,"go with it, pleas." She then pulls away, and kisses my cheek.

5 mins later.

Tori is making a sandwitch, while in playin with my white hair. I need it dyed again. I guess blase and nattsukie havent nlticed the eye or the arm. Blases voise is in my ear,"your really pretty." My reflexes kick in, and i turn into a huge wolf, and natsukie yelps and falls out of her chair. Blaze stairs at me, he turns into a wolf, and is mutch smaller. Natsukie doses the same, but is a little bigger that blaze, but is still a shrimp to me. Tori comes in, and looks at us.  I turn back, right as the door burst open and 5 more people come in. "Ok, ok it was gr-" they stop talking and look at me. I her a high pitched squeal, and suddenly im on the floor, in a tackle. I look to see a girl with white hair as well, woth black ears and tail.