Hold Me

Todd slowly blinked his eyes open, letting out a soft groan. He ached everywhere. He blinked a few more times, his vision a bit blurry from sleep. When they finally cleared out, he saw Dirk fast asleep, holding him. He immediately felt relaxed and safe. He sighed and watched Dirk for a few moments before nuzzling his face into the sleeping man's neck. Dirk's eyes fluttered open and he let out a confused noise. 

"S-Sorry..I woke you up.." Todd mumbled.

"It's okay, Todd. Are you feeling alright?" Dirk smiled fondly at the other man. Todd didn't respond at first, and it almost seemed as though he'd fallen asleep again.

"..not really.." Todd finally responded. Dirk frowned and rubbed his back gently, holding him close.

"I'm sorry to hear that..is there anything you want me to do..? I can make you tea, coffee, I-" He was cut off by Todd.

"Just..just hold me..p-please.." Dirk could tell Todd was crying. His body shook and he clung to Dirk. 

"Okay..I've got you, Todd..I.." Dirk trailed off, going silent. His next words surprised Todd.

"I love you, Todd. Romantically."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayyyw what up

*leaves for long time, comes back and lEAVES YOU WITH A SHORT CHAPTER AND A CLIFFHANGER*

haha I'm great

but I'm back!!

I hope this is okay!!

Sorry it's so short! 

c: