Love?

Dirk awaited a reply, holding his breath.

"You..I..romantically..?" Todd was taken aback. 

"Yes, Todd..romantically.." Dirk narrowed his eyes. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said anything. I'm sorry. I'll go.." Dirk began panicking a bit, but Todd just held onto him tightly. 

"No, don't..please don't go Dirk.." Todd whimpered. He nuzzled his face into Dirk's chest and shut his eyes. 

There was nothing but silence. No more words spoken. Todd needed time to think. He..needed to understand. Dirk loved him.  But why?

Dirk was so..wonderful, sweet, adorable, kind, caring..Todd was just a boring asshole. It didn't keep him from feeling the same way for the other man. He wasn't going to lie to himself and say he didn't love Dirk back.

But could he really say it to Dirk? Wouldn't it be better off if he kept it hidden? He wasn't good for Dirk, was he? No, he was just a burden..

Those thoughts were pushed from his mind when Dirk brushed a hand through his hair. He let out a shaky breath and bit his lip. No. He couldn't let himself think those things. 

Dirk loved him. Dirk loved him. He couldn't just let that go, couldn't just make Dirk think he wasn't loved. 

He took a few deep breaths before finally speaking. 

"I love you too, Dirk. Romantically." He confessed, clinging to the other. Dirk smiled finally. 

"You do..? I'm..so happy.."

And he was. 

SCREAMS INTO OBLIVION

I'M SO SORRY I LEFT YOU GUYS FOR SO LONG

SHOULD I KEEP UPDATING THIS?? END IT HERE? DO YOU GUYS HAVE ANY IDEAS OF WHAT TO DO NEXT?? YOU CAN SUGGEST THINGS IF YOU WANT HONESTLY PLEASE :O 

I'm so happy people like this,,,

-Tyler James Glitch