s i x t e e n

Emerson's POV:

I watched Emerson and Justin as they played. We were waiting for my appointment with my OBGYN. "Emerson Hull." I heard the nurse say and I got up before following her in. She took my height and weight before taking me into a room. I sat down as she asked me questions about my health. "So What's this appointment for?" Justin asked me. "Basically they're going to see how far along I am and do different tests." I said and he nodded.

We got lunch to go at Panera Bread after the appointment. I was 9 weeks pregnant. As soon as we walked inside, we sat down in the living room and took out our food. My mouth watered as I unwrapped my steak and white cheddar panini and began eating, also having spoonfuls of cheddar broccoli soup. "I can't believe you're 9 weeks pregnant." Justin smiled at me. "Me neither, to be honest I never thought that I would ever have another baby besides Marlowe." I looked at him. "Really?" He asked and I nodded. "Until I met you. You changed my mind about true love." I smiled. He blushed and kissed my forehead.

After eating dinner, Justin went back to his apartment to start packing up his things. Justin and I don't live together, he spends the night here regularly and goes back home when he runs out of clothes to wear. I'm excited for him to move in with Marlowe and I. It's like he lives here anyway.

I was watching tv when Justin walked in with his suitcase. "Hey baby." He smiled as Dodger walked over to me. "Hey." I smiled back and patted Dodger on the top of his head. "Were you able to pack everything?" I asked and he shook his head. "I have some stuff still in my car but my brother is coming tomorrow to help me finish up." He said and I nodded.