chapter 6

As i go even more slowly he gets even more sexually frustrated.
He leans forward and smashes his lips against mine. The feeling of his soft and plump lips make me want to kiss them even more.
We are soon in a passionate kiss. He pushes his tongue on mine without even asking. As he kisses me roughly it deepens the hundred different feelings of pleasure.
He pulls away and starts kissing my neck down to my collerbone. A slight moan forces its way out of my mouth.
I feel like i am in heaven.
I hold onto the back of his head, allowing him to keep doing what he is doing.
I yelp as he leaves a love bite.
He slowly makes his way down to the top of my cleavage. He kisses and licks them eagerly.
I pull my head back to expose more.
"Dang dress" he mutters whilst ripping the dress out of me.
I feel even more exposed as I am only left with my underwear.
He starts to trail his fingers down my stomach to my private area and he carries on going down to my thighs.
He suddenly starts kissing the inside of my thigh. And all the pleasures start showing through my loud moans.
I open up more to give him more access. He sucks and leaves love bites all over my thigh.
As he kisses nearly up to my private area theres a sudden yell downstaires.
"JAKE!!!" we hear yet another yell.
"Put this back on and stay here!" he warns me whilst quickly redressing.
I nod my head and get up to fetch my dress from the floor.
He leaves slamming the door and i put the dress on.
I sit on the bed trying to remeber the best feelings I had never had was ruined.
I mentally slap myself for thinking that!!
I DONT LIKE HIM!!!!
I WONT LET HIM RAPE ME!!!
I AM NOT A SEX DOLL!!
I convince myself repeatedly.
This was a one time mistake.
I will find money and buy myself!!
WHAT THE HECK!!!
DOES THAT EVEN MAKE SENSE!!!!????
BUY MYSELF BACK!!!!!

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter plz vote and comment!!!
Thankyou!!