Chapter 9

"sorry Master" I mumble.
He looks me up and down with a hungry look.
"Lets go Master" I say hopefully distracting him from his thoughts.
He gazes at me with his bright bright ocean coloured eyes, I drown in the ocean that is his eyes. Falling too deep that i forget where i am for a moment.
I snap out of it and break the eye contact and walk downstairs feeling very weird.
Am i starting to like him?!
NO NEVER!!
I shake the disturbing thought out of my head and carry on walking.
I feel him coming fast behind me.
"We will go to a place for breakfast. You can carry on with school tomorow" he explains.
Oh Shizzzz
I forgot to go to school.
We reach the bottom of the stairs.
Suddenly he grabs me at an arms length and says in a low and serious tone.
"If anyone finds out about this I will make sure you are dead" he hisses.
I stay frozen in my spot unable to move at the suddeness of the situation.
"Y-yes-s Ma-aster' I stutter with a shaky and quite voice.
He sees this and changes the conversation.
"Anyways lets go" he finally says opening the entrance door and we both head out.
I feel a bit lightheaded as i take a deep breath and reassure myself everything will be fine...
Except for the fact that i may get raped and punished, i will have to pay him for my life.
It will be a bumpy ride..

Sorry for the short chapter!
I got tired ok  O:-)
Anyways hope u enjoyed and if you did vote and comment plZzz thxxx.