Chapter 23

"I promise nothing like this will ever happen again!" he suddenly whispers in my ears. His soft yet deep voice tickling my ear. 

"Really?" i ask a bit unsure because well he is my kidnapper. 

"Promise!" he says seriously. I believe him because of his convincing expression and meaningful voice but that doesn't mean I will completely forget this. 

"Now give us a cuddle and kiss." he says smirking.

My heart beats faster and i feel blood rushing to my face as i smile shyly. 

He plants his lips on mine and the soft feel of it sends another wave of tingles and shivers down my spine. 

I start to respond with the kiss and i soon start kissing him so roughly almost fighting for dominance. 

I smile against his lips feeling exhausted and defeated.

"Want another round?" he asks laughing. 

I look into those deep blues eyes almost getting lost in them.

"Hello?" he says almost sounding like hes enjoying his victory.

"Listen when we have a baby in the future... it will hopefully have my blue eyes so even if something happens and i am not around, you can remember me through him/her." he says thoughtfully looking at the ceiling and tracing his finger down my hair. 

"Um! I am only 16 and i do not plan on having your child. You rapist..." I suddenly burst out. 

"Honey you wish that was your choice." he says laughing an firming his grip on my arms.

"I am hungry Nina..." he says looking from my lips to my breasts.

"Then lets grab some food." I reply hesitantly a bit scared of the look he's giving me.

"I am planning to." he says smirking and licking his lips.

"I don't mean me.." I reply almost feeling like I am a food.

"I mean you!" he says before pushing my under him and i don't even bother fighting it because I already know the consequences. 

He starts kissing me from my forehead down my face to my lip.

He starts kissing my using tongue and surprisingly it feels nice and i am actually getting turned on by this. 

he keeps kissing whilst his hands rub my boobs making me weak to the touch.

Slight moans escape my mouth here an there.  

His hands slowly makes its way down my pants and i can feel his fingers rubbing my genital softly and i let out small moans without realizing it because i am too deep into he pleasure. 

"Does that feel good?" he asks starting to rub a little faster. 

"Hmm.." I reply.

His hands make their way down there

"AHHH - FUCK!!" I yell trying to get his hands back.

He rips off my clothes leaving me naked underneath him. 

I start to remove his clothes and he comes up and starts to kiss my lips roughly but passionately.

"Were going to have a baby today.." he says in between breaths. 

 I suddenly realize what he has said. I NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!!!

I have a bad feeling he means it...

______________________________________

HEY GUYS!!

I am sorry for the late update.

I am currently having my GCSE!

so was busy revising.

But i am so thankful and grateful for all my new readers!

I hope you guys carry on reading my story because i will start updating a lot.

THANKYOU FOR 2.5k!!!!

 HOPE YOUR ALL HAVING A GREAT DAY PLEASE VOTE AND SHARE MY STORY!!

SEE YA'LL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!