Chapter 25

I don't look back as I drive off into an unfamiliar road.

I look around to find shortcuts to go through so it's harder for him to track me.

I see a few turns and take them once i reach. The sun is going down and i am starting to feel tired as i drive endless roads. 

It's been a few hours now and I am starting to get scared that I am lost, all these ugly thoughts start to rush to my head....

What if I am lost?

What will I do?, I can't ask anyone since last time that resulted very badly.

What if another kidnappers out there looking for me!

What if he finds me!

As you can probably imagine the rest of my thoughts were almost along thoes lines.

I take a deep breath and try to relax. 

I jump at the noise of the car starting to beep loudly!

What's wrong? I look at the car fuel level and it's red and the noise is also coming from there. 

If i don't turn this damn thing off it'll wake the whole neighbourhood! 

I take the key off and the noise suddenly goes off, however the ringing is still in my ears. 

I look around and see a street full of cars and houses. its dark and no one is around. I hate the darkness, I know it's stupid but that's just my fear.

When I was very small, I use to have a big bedroom and when the lights went off and I was tucked away in bed, I could almost feel my parent's next to my door yelling their heads off at eachother. Although they were downstairs their voices were loud enough to reach my bedroom and I was terrified. I put the blankets over my head and held tightly to my teddy bear. 

Now everytime it gets dark thoes horrible memories return and haunt me. 

I long for someone to hold me and hug me and tell me everything would be fine and that nothing could ever hurt me because they will protect me. However no one was here now and my heart started to beat faster as I felt more terrified. 

I breathlessly opened the car door for fresh air however even when the door was open I felt suffocated!

I nearly fell out of the car seat as I held tightly onto the steering wheel. I stepped onto the hard floor as my shaky legs started shaking even more.

I had seen a therapist about my problems but I could really use one now!

I started walking hopelessly as a fresh warm layer of tears streamed down my face. I know I will have a panic attack and I feel helpless as I sit placing my head over my knees.

The cool wind blew but it had no effect, my tears started to become even more faster as more tears erupted like a volcano.

I started having a panic-attack!

This wasn't good!!!

I held my head tightly onto my knees and placed my arms tightly around my legs. My hair surrounded me and made me feel a bit protected.

Suddenly I felt a pair of strong arms around me!

 The hands gently patted my head and started to brush their fingers against my hair trying to calm me. It was really helping.

I stopped crying and wiped my tears away as I looked up to see who it was.

_________________________________________________________

Guys thank you so much for reading and voting for my story!

Please continue to support my story.

I haven't been able to write much for the past month due to my GCSE exams but I will start uploading more often!

Thank you so much for 4.1K!!!!!!!!!

If you have come this far, I know your a loyal reader and enjoy making writers happy so thank you because I am very happy!

Ok sorry about that cheesy message but anywayz vote, share and comment as usual!!

See you guys in the next chapter!!