Chapter 27

I wake up and feel a loose grip around my waist!

I turn my head to come face to face with the man who kidnapped me for the third time!

I try to remember last night but it's quite a blur. I slowly reach for his arms and try to take them off, but suddenly his arms grip even tighter making my heart stop!

"Can we stay like this for a bit longer?" he mumbles next to my ear, his deep voice makes me cringe and I move a bit but his tight grip forbids me to move from my position. 

I stay still because somehow this is a bit comforting...

How did he appear as I was at my worst state possible??!

"Can I go now?"  I ask after a good while. 

"Will you escape again?" he asks almost mocking me.

"Yes!" I reply truthfully.

"Then I guess I cannot let you go." he says, I can feel him smirking behind me.

Suddenly he lets go and turns me around to face him!

"You have no idea how worried and angry I was!" he suddenly says in a deep and serious tone, almost breaking his teeth from clenching his jaw too hard. 

I look away as frightening tears dare to come out, but i blink them away. 

"Why do you care?! I am just your toy to do whatever you want to!" I almost yell letting go of my anger I hadn't realised i was holding in.

"NO YOUR NOT!!! I LOVE YOU!" he suddenly yells making me jump!

I am beyond shocked and my mind goes blank as I have nothing to say to his reply.

He lets go off my arm and waist and gets out of the bed and leaves the room with a slight slam to the door.

I lay there almost confused and still shocked as to what just happened.

Did he say he loves me?

I really don't know what to think about this...

I pull myself together as I feel this longing for him to come back and hold me the way he did. 

Urghh am I really starting to like him?! 

It really can't be true....

Anyways I need to go find him and talk to him, I don't know what I will say but I need to see him.

BUTLERS POV _-_

Suddenly a rush of anger and betrayal hits me and I blurt out -

"NO YOUR NOT!!! I LOVE YOU!" 

URGHH!!!!! WHY DID I TELL HER THAT!!!???

I get up and leave before anything more stupid comes out of my mouth.

I see her looking dumb-founded and for a second I feel like apologising but I have just said something so ridiculous that I cannot stay around her any longer.

I head out and go downstairs to the kitchen and pour a glass of water and I gulp it down very fast.

I stand there almost shook and I feel a bit relieved but I still think I should have said it in a calmer manner.

I put the glass down and as I am about to head out I see her walking over to me.

I feel the blood rush to my face, as I admire her beauty.

She reaches me and all of a sudden slaps me!

"What the heck di-" I get cut off as she slams her lips against mine!

I miss this feeling...the way her soft lips moved against mine.

I almost jumped out of excitement!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you guys for reading!!
Please don't forget to VOTE AND SHARE AND COMMENT!!