Chapter 10

We went out and we got in his toyota.
I was about to open the backseat door when i felt a grip on my hand.
I looked up getting caught in thoes ocean blue eyes again.
What is it with me and blue eyes!!!!???
"Sit in the front" he ordered me.
I didnt argue and just sat at the front
He started driving to god knows where.
"Where are we going?" I asked breaking the awkward silence.
"You'll see" he said whilst still focused on driving.
I nodded and turn to stare out the window.
I felt like i was in a new part of London. I mean we only lived in Harrow so being somewhere like this was scary.
I mean what is more scarier than being sold to a teacher who you dont even like, well there is one thing....GHOSTS!!
Haha am joking. Of cours i dont believe in ghosts because they are just like us humans living in this world.
"Come on then.." he suddenly yelled making me jump.
I got out of the car and followed him.
We stood before a place called Costa.
I followed him in and he went up joining the line. I went and took a seat. I suddenly caught him looking at me. I mean it's not like i will escape.
The whole time his hawk eyes were burning my back with holes.
Finally he walked up to me and he was holding a massive tray containing: Cheese and tomatoe sandwitch cut on a fancy plate, Two cuppacinos and another plate which was full of amazing smelling waffels.
He put it on the table i saved.
He sat without saying a word and started with a half slice of the sandwitch. I took the other half and we both ate.
This almost seemed like a.....a....what do you call it???
DATE!!!!
Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
Its not what it seems Ok!!
We are just teacher and student having breakfast together.
Why does this sound so wrong?
Yep you guessed it.... BECAUSE IT IS WRONG IN EVERY SINGLE POSSIBLE WAY!!!!!
"Here" he once again distracted me from my thoughts. I looked at his hand and he had a waffel in it.
Instead of taking what he was offering me, i reached for the cuppacino.
I took it and sipped on it, he slowly put the waffel back on its plate.
"You know being like this will just make me want to punsh you even more" he said whilst sipping his cuppacino.
"Dosent matter i will pay you back. And then you will have no choice but to let me go" I said arrogantly.
"Really?" he said chuckling.
"And how will you make this money without leaving home?" he asked casually like as if i would never be able to make that money.
I smiled still dipping my cuppacino.
"Lets go" he said as he wiped his mouth clean, before i could react he stuck his arm out and dabbed the tissue on my mouth.
I jerked a bit but didnt move from the tissue.
He pulled his arm back with a satisfied look.
My cheeks felt like a radiater as i got up awkwardly, most likely blushing.
I caught a few looks from other costumers.
I made my way out as he went and unlocked the car door.
Something suddenly came to my mind.
"Who came last night?" i asked.
"It was just a mate. He wanted my help with something." he says whilst driving.
Something in his expression give me the idea that he wasn't just anyone.

Thankyou for reading!!!
Plz vote and comment!!!