Chapter 16

I turn around and smile brightly almost psycho like. I laugh at his moms reaction.
I dont know what that alcohol has in it thats making me so happy. Maybe it has laughing gas in it.
"Babe this is my mother. Mother this is my fiancee Nina" he introduces us.
"Yes i am most definitly his fiancee. Because i had nothing better to do in my life" I remark sarcastically.
"Mom sorry shes had a few drinks" he says one hand on hip and other playiny with his soft blonde hair, i laugh yet again at his i-dont-know smile.
"I see she isnt a drinker. Thats a first. Anywayz dear make yourself at home" she says looking at me with a fake smile.
"Dont tell me what to do you.." before i can finish off, a firm grip on my arm pulls me its way.
"why would my sister give you drinks, your underage" he almost seems like he is talking to himself.
"Well drinking alcohol isnt worse than being sold to your teacher" I remark with sass.
He ignores me and carries on dragging me upstairs.
We push past a bunch of people and finally he opens a door to a big room and he pulls me in locking the door behind.
"Listen you better watch it. This is serious buisness here. My family must not find out about the truth or else your family and your life will be in danger" he tries to threaten me.
"sure honey. After all we are going to be husband and wife" i slurr.
Suddenly i feel his arms around my waist.
Being the drunk person i am i push him against the wall and smash my lips against his.
He dosent budge but he kisses me back making the makeout session very passionate.
I push him on the floor and sit on his lap facing him.
I kiss him again wanting more of this amazing feeling of our lips. Its as if our lips are two puzzel pieces that are a match.
I smile against his lips and start to tug at his shirt.
"We can do this at home sweety. Right now isnt such a good time" he says parting our lips.
All the sparks disappear as his lips part mine.
"Why?? I want now" I whine.
I whine a lot when i am drunk. Everythings got to be my way.
"No! Now lets go so bye and head home. You've had too much" he says trying to get me off of him.
But i push down and slam my lips against his before he can say anything else.
I remove my top very easily being left in a bra.
He stares me down and i can just see him giving in to me.
Just to make it a little extra i take his hands and place them on my chest.
"Dont you want me" i question him.

May include smut but heck you guys are probably, most likely have already read extreme smut in my other chapter.
as always if you dont like smut then skip to the next part of the story plz.
but thoes who are like me and get gassed over smut this is just for you!
lolz
anywayz
vote
comment
share
follow
plzzzzzz
thxxxxx