Chapter 8

Without hesitating i walked over to the fridge and pulled it open.
There was not much I could do with the rotten eggs abondoned in the corner and a milk which looked more than expired.
I looked at him and he yawned.
He looked at me with a questioning look.
"Unless you want to risk your health, i suggest we go shopping." I said laughing inside at his mad glare.
"Fine but its Master to you Missy" he commented before heading out.
I stood there half smirking half wanting to rip his head out of its sockets.
"Well aren't you coming?" he pulls his head back inside whilst holding onto the door handle.
"yes Master" i sigh before following him.
He smirks before heading out.
"Go take a shower in the room from last night and i have laid you out some clothes in the bathroom" he says.
I nod heading upstaires.
I open his bedroom door slowly making my way towards the bathroom at the end.
Once i stepped inside the shower felt so warm and the foggy steam made it harder to see.
I made out a bath. I looked the door and headed towards the big bath. The bathroom looked so neat which was so completely different from his rotten fridge.
I gigled remembering how i responded.
I washed myself clean and got out wrapping a towl around my body and drying my hair with another one.
Suddenly the door swung open and i nearly died right there and then.
Putting an arm to cover my body i ran to the door.
"What are you doing in my bathroom?" he half yells shocked.
"B-but you said.." I stutter whilst remebering that the room i was in was opposit his.
My hands flew to my mouth covering my surprised look.
"I mean we can both take a shower here if you want.." he suddenly says making the once awkward silence a 1000x more awkward.
My face flushed red as i said "No thanks, I am all done" before pushing past him and running to the room i was supposed to go.
I shut the door behind me before walking over to the bed and sitting down to catch my breath.
Did I not lock the door properly?
I wandered as i sat there forgetting i was still just in a towl.
The door opened and he walked in with something on his hands.
"Here this is a walkie talkie just for us two. Don't think about connecting it elsewhere because it won't work like that" he says handing me a small device shaped like a telephone.
I grab it and explore the buttons.
"How come your still not wearing your clothes. I mean the view is perfectly fine but we need to go out" he says with an extra extra smirk which didnt need to be so extra.
"Can you leave so i can change?" I ask through gritted teeth. Ignoring the warmth of my cheeks.
"Can you leave please'Master'" he says emphasizing on the Master.
I repeat myself once again and he nods heading out.
I let out an angry sigh which just made me want to yell my head off.
I calm down and walk over to the shower where this outfit is hanging.

I gaze at the beautiful clothes before me.
For a man i hate he's got great sense in fashion.
I eagerly put on the outfit waiting for me.
I brush out the knots and tangles and let my hair air dry.
My hair has gotten pretty long but I just never had the time or money to cut it.
I gasp in surprise as I see a few makeup supplies laying on the table under the mirror.
He's prepared well.
I put on some foundation and fill my eyelashes with many coats of mascara.
My light green eyes stand out even more in contrast with the dark colour of mascara.
I put on a bit of lipgloss before heading out.
I come out of the bedroom only to see him hovering over his door looking at the watch on his wrist.
"What took y...." he says trailing off.

Thankyou for reading!!
Plz vote and comment!!