Chapter 19

I continue taking the ingredients out, ignoring what he just said.
"Do you know how to make pancakes?" he asks me.
"Yes, even a baby knows how to make pancakes. Dont tell me you don't know" i respond, keeping my laughter in as i see him gettig red.
"Uh? babies making pancakes, that's a funny one" he says almost forcing himself to laugh.
I guess he was trying to avoid the question.
"Ok then Mrs know-it-all, what do we do first?" he asks clearly looking pissed.
"Firstly we need to, wash our hands" i say calmly,
I suddenly let out a laugh, it was just his facial expressions of defeat, it was just too funny.
After we both wash our hands, we walk back to the ingredients.
"Hmm, Now we need to put the flour into a large bowl" i start off simply.
"Here" he hands me a bowl just big enough to feed two.
I pour the flour in, since i already measured my ingredients it will be even easier.
"Now we need to make a little well in the centre to put the milk and the eggs into" i say expertly.
"You sound like a professional, at least i got myself a wife who can cook." he says smirking.
My try not to let his comment get to me.
"What wife?" I ask as if i dont know.
"Babe, we will soon get married. Dont worry about things like that" he says whilst making a weird looking well in the middle.
"Thats wrong" i yell putting my hands over his and teaching him the right way.
I hadnt realised what i was doing until i heard a chuckle.
"When did you get so comfortable with me?" he asks in a low tone.
The atmosphere has changed 1000x to awkward.
"Since we did it, you know when you raped me" I reply.
"Raped?!" he nearly yells pulling his hands out of the bowl.
My heartbeat races as his eyebrows show a sign of rage and anger forming.
Not a good sign!
"Babe..." he suddnenly pushes me against the wall.
"What the hell-" I try to yell but am cut off because his lips are plastered to mine.
A million butterflies are released inside me as the feel of his lips melt my insides.
"um-uh" I moan as his lips kiss my neck.
He suddenly stops and once again i feel fury build inside me, why does he do that to me!!
Make me feel so good and then end it before i am even ready.
He looks at me with a serious face.
"Its not rape if you like it" and with that said he moves off of me.
I breath out a breath i forgot i was holding.
"Now where were we?" he says casually as if nothing happened.
"Ahem, s-so now we need to mix everything" i carry on with an act.
I mix it until i have a smooth batter.
"We now need to add one table spoon of the vegetable oil" I say as he reaches for it.
He puts it in and i whisk thoroughly.
"Do you have a crèpè pan?" I ask.
"No but i have a frying pan" he says taking out a large frying pan.
"That'll do" i say grabbing it avoiding hand contact.
"Now we need some kitchen roll" I say grabbing it and carefully dipping it in the oil, and then i wipe the inside of the pan with it.
"Next we need to heat the pan over a medium for a minute" I give the next intruction.
"Now we need to add a ladelful of batter to the pan" I say doing the instruction whilst saying it.
I immdediately start swirling the batter round the pan to get a nice layer.
I catch him looking at my work in amazement.
If only he knew that i use to work in a cafe and we served stuff like this, you could say i have the experience whereas he dosent, but it isn't difficult....Right?
I leave my thoughts aside as i cook each pancake for at aproximately 30-40 seconds, using a palette knife to lift the pancake carefully and once i c see the underside is a golden brown i know it's ready to flip.
I cook around 6 pancakes.
I evenly share it out into two plates, layering 3 ontop of one another.
I put syrup of the top and let it drip down the sides.
"That smells awesome." he says grabbing his plate and mine and setting it on the table.
He makes coffee for both of us and places it next to our pancakes.
I clear up the mess and leave the dishes in the sink to clean afterwards.
We both take our seats as the amazing smell makes us already full.
"You know, you make a pretty hot teacher" he says whilst cutting his pancake.
"Thanks" I try to sound sarcastic but it turns out more nicer and geniun.
"This tastes Great, I can't wait for what you will make next" he says between mouthfuls.
I giggle as i see syrup on the side of his mouth.
I get up from my seat and lean forward, placing my mouth on the syrup at the corner of his lips. I lick it off and lean back smiling. His surprised face just looks at me confused but red.
"What?" he asks me snapping me out of my thoughts.
That's too much! Why am I thinking of him like this?!
"Nothing.." I reply and quickly put a forkful of pancakes in my mouth.
As much as I resist the temptation of cleaning that syrup, I can't so i reach out and dab at the spot with my finger.
He looks up at me surprised but with a warm expression.
The butterflies i once thought were gone prove me wrong...

Thankyou for reading!!
Please vote and comment because i actually put the most effort in this chapter! XD
Thankyou for all that is supporting me!
Dm me or comment if you guys want me to read any of your stories!