PART 2 - Meeting The Boys

As soon as I got home I went to my room and instantly texted this Daniel boy. I wasn't gonna lie he was hella cute and all but I kept that my own little secret.
*messaging daniel*
Holly: Hey, it's Holly from the coffee shop :)
Daniel❤️: Hey
Holly: So about hanging out again, how about Friday at noon?
Daniel❤️: I'm sorry I'm busy with my band then I've got Saturday free tho?
Holly: That's fine, WAIT YOUR IN A BAND??!!
Daniel❤️: oh.. yeah I didn't tell you, sorry
Holly: omg it's totally fine that just made you so much cooler, what's the band called I need to search you up
Daniel❤️: Why Don't We
Holly: Whoa your so popular, how haven't I heard about you before?
Daniel❤️: well we became a band in 2016 but we aren't as big as people like Beyoncé or anything so..
Holly: yeah I guess, well I just followed you guys, do you think on Saturday you could bring the boys so I can meet them?
Daniel❤️: sure I don't see why not, coffee shop at noon?
Holly: yep see you then :)
Daniel❤️: see you then cutie :)

After my conversation with Daniel I decided to sort out what I was going to wear on Saturday so I was ready early. For the rest of the week till saturday I just chilled on my bed waiting to meet Daniel and his band, His BAND!
~Skip to Saturday~

It was finally Saturday and I just got out of my bed. I had a shower did my makeup and put on my clothes I set up on Tuesday, a white vest, an army green cropped jumper and some leggings. When I was ready I checked the time. 11:30. That took quite a while so I had to be quick, I didn't want to be late to meet with the boys as I know the consequence as Daniel told me it the other day. I ran downstairs and said goodbye to my mum. I hopped in my car and drove to the coffee shop. When I got there the boys were standing there, water guns in hand, I checked the time and when you saw it said 12:01 I looked at the boys and started to run away knowing they would chase after me and spray me. When they caught up to me they just said that they were going to wait till after we had met so we didn't get water in the coffee shop. I smiled as Daniel introduced me to every one.
This is Jonah, he is the oldest, he's 19, Daniel said pointing to the tallest of the group, this is jack, he had these amazing brown rooted blonde tipped curls but I wasn't gonna lie I still thought Daniel was the best looking, this is Corbyn he said pointing towards a blonde haired boy, and this is the baby of the group, Zach, he's 16.
Holly: well nice to meet you
Corbyn: nice to meet you too we can't wait to get to know you
Jonah: well we should go inside and get some coffee.