Prologue

''Dad, you can't do this to me!" sabi ni Francis sa kanyang ama. " I will never agree on this set-up". - Francis is one of the most prominent people in the business at this time. He is known to be famous and successful in his industry. He is also known to be very strict as far as his business is concerned.

Pero pagdating sa mga magulang ay lumalambot ito. Dahil ganun nalang ang respeto nito sa kanyang mga magulang at ayaw niya itong biguin hanggat maari. Gusto niya itong napapasaya sa halos lahat ng pagkakataon. Ang hindi alam ng nakakarami, napakabait at masunurin nito sa kanyang mga magulang.

"You just need to believe me, Hijo. I know that this is hard for you but at least you could give it a shot". Paliwanag ng ama ni Francis.

"We will meet them next week and we will arrange everything"

"No, dad! I'm sorry I can't. You are asking me to marry someone I have not met yet. I am sorry Dad but I am not insane. You know Vannie, I love her at siya lang ang papakasalan ko. This is ridiculous. You know that I am in a relationship with her. She's my girlfriend. Yes, she is in the States but it doesn't meet that I am not meeting her. I told you about Vannie and yet you are asking me to do this?! Emotional na si Francis dahil sa balitang nalaman mula sa ama. Dad, you know that I will do everything you ask me to but not this one ". ani Francis

"Sorry, anak but this is not for you to decide". Yun lang ang sinabi ng ama ni Francis bago niya tuluyang nilisan ang kanilang bahay.

Kumaripas ito ng takbo, lulan ng kanyang magarang kotse.

----
Makumbinsi kaya si Francis sa set-up na ito na kanyang magulang?