Kabanata 28

Lumipas ang mga araw ngunit hindi nagkatagpo ang landas nina Kate at Francis. Francis asked the police and the investigators to keep on searching for his wife and not to stop until they see any lead. Lalong tumatagal ay nawawalan na rin ng pag asa si Francis na makikita pa rin ang asawa kasama ang anak nito.

Kinabukasan, sa opisina ng mga Monreal.

Francis is busy scanning the documents submitted to him for review nang biglang bumukas ang pinto. Nag angat si Francis nang tingin at sa di inaasahang tao na makita ay siyang nasa harapan niya ngayon.

"Hey! Love!" Bati ni Vannie kay Francis. Miss me? How are you? It's been a while now. Kamusta?

"Sir, sorry. Hindi ko na po siya napigilan." Dispensa ng sekretarya.

"It's okay. No problem. You can now leave. " sagot ni Francis sa sekretarya.

"What are you doing here, Vannie? I don't remember inviting you over here."

Why, Francis, what happened to you? Can't I visit my boyfriend anytime I want? Shall I ask for appointment from your secretary just to see you? No way, my love. I don't need that. I didn't expect this kind of welcome from you, either. Are you still mad at me? Can't you forgive me? I was just a way for a couple of years, right? I just had to finish the contract so I could avoid any lawsuits and damages to the company." paliwanag ni Vannie.

"Aren't you two years late, Van?" Why now? You are two years late to explain everything to me." Leave. Like you always do. What now? Ngayon, nandito ka, bukas, wala ka na. How sure are you that I will still accept you despite what you did to me? Si Francis habang nagtitimpi sa kausap.

"You know what love? I can't understand you. When I was in the States, you were always calling and asking for my return. Now that I am here, what? You are sending me away. Come on love, don't do this. I miss you. Soooo much."

Naiiritang tingin ni Francis.

"Is this because of your contract wife? Tell me Francis, is this about her?"

"How did you know about her?

"You know, you cannot lie to me, nor you cannot hide thing from me, Francis. I know that you had a contract wife. For what? To prove that you can really settle down? Come on! You gotta be kidding me. "Anong klaseng babae ang papayag sa ganoong set-up? For sure, kung saan-saan mo lang siya napulot"

"How dare you say thing like that to my wife?! You know nothing about her."

"So, ngayon, gusto mo na sya?" Tell me the truth, Francis!

"You don't deserve any answer from me."

"Don't ever appear again. Don't you ever show up again.

"Leave, Vannie. Leave while I am still nice."

You will never find her, dahil akin ka lang. For your information, I went straight first to your Dad before going to you. You know, Tito loves me very much. I want you back, Francis. I will do everything that I can just to have you back again. Remember that!

At tuluyan ng umalis si Vannie sa opisina nang binata.

#eksenasaopisina

Comment kayo sa kung ano ang itatakbo ng story. 😅😅😅