Chapter 1

Jeon Jungah, a 25 year old best selling romance author, once again stood in front of her boyfriend

Jeon Jungah, a 25 year old best selling romance author, once again stood in front of her boyfriend. She knew where this was going due to the tension that was rising in the atmosphere. And like she expected, three words came out from his mouth.

"Let's break up."

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

Jungah groaned as she slammed her head on the table. She got dumped again; early in the morning to add to that. 'A great way to start the morning,' she rolled her eyes. Just when she thought this was finally the one, the ending turned out to be a disaster. As usual.

She lifted her head and glanced at the laptop screen that was filled with words for her new book. Ideas just kept flowing in and she could already see how it would end. Just like her, an angst.

"What's wrong, Jungah?"

She looked at the side and squinted her eyes as a bright sunshine stood before her.

Jung Hoseok, a fellow editor and best friend since childhood, had a bright and handsome appearance as always. She sometimes wonder how a person could have such a beautiful smile.

"I got dumped again," she mumbled but loud enough for her friend to hear.

"You what?! But I really thought this one liked you a lot."

"Yeah. I thought so too but he found another girl," she sighed, "Maybe I'm just really bad at love or something."

Hoseok studied his poor friend who was always out of luck when it comes to love. It's not like she's bad looking or something but her love story was always a tragedy like her stories that he had to go through every single night and feel miserable the next day.

He still hadn't gotten over the one that was just published in the morning. Goosebumps were still creeping over his skin as the plot was stuck in his head.

"I guess this new book will have a sad ending too?" He questioned and received a nod in return.

"I can't write a happy one without ever experiencing it," she spoke as her fingers started dancing across the keyboard and her eyes fixed on the screen.

Hoseok thought of it for a while and an idea popped up in his head. He turned to Jungah with excitement which was visible in his face.

"Maybe you are just having a bad luck in romance. How about going to a fortune teller? Maybe that person could help you," he suggested.

Jungah stopped typing and pushed the glass frame up her nose.

"Fortune teller?" she finally turned to him.