Chapter 25

Jungah and Yoongi met up at her house

Jungah and Yoongi met up at her house. He came to pick her up early in the morning. It was way earlier than the meeting time but Yoongi was too excited and couldn't wait to see his favourite author.

There, he was met with a fiery Jungkook who was slightly pissed off to see the blonde male so early in the morning. They hadn't even had breakfast yet.

Nonetheless, Jungkook asked him to join them for breakfast which caused Yoongi to have a huge grin to be plastered on his face as he sat down with the Jeons.

Jungah was pleasant to find Jungkook trying to get along with Yoongi. She then excused herself to get dressed and Yoongi waited for her. Jungkook had to leave for school and he told Yoongi that he better not be planning anything funny or he will be kicked to outer space. The older gulped and only felt at ease after Jungkook had left.

Jungah came down after a few minutes and they were ready to go.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

Yoongi parked at the lot available and turned to Jungah.

"Are you sure this is fine?"

Jungah nodded with a smile.

"I wanted to have fun at the amusement park. It makes me feel like a kid and free from all the stress."

"Anything that makes you happy makes me happy."

They shared a beautiful smile and Yoongi got off. He rushed to open the door for his lady to get down. He closed the door once she was out and locked it. He held his hand out, hoping she would hold it and was on cloud nine when she did.

Yoongi swung their hands like little kids as they entered their huge playground. Jungah requested Yoongi that she wanted to try all the rides and that it was okay for her to go alone. However, Yoongi followed her everywhere despite the horrible screams that came out of his throat during each ride.

Although he was extremely scared, seeing Jungah giggling and enjoyed the ride caused all of his fear to be cast away. He got off the rides with a smile.

They were famished after trying half of the rides. Yoongi asked Jungah to sit down while he went to purchase some food. Jungah swung her legs as she waited for his return.

A man approached her and started flirting with her. Jungah was trying to shoo him away politely but the other did not flinch. She was starting to get annoyed.

When the other didn't give up after a while, she stood up and was about to blast at him when the man was punched in the face.

"Ah seriously! What are your faces made of?! Why are they so hard?!"

Yoongi shook his hand to lessen the pain. The man stood up in disbelief and glared at the blonde male.

"What do you want, shortie?!"