Chapter 3

This was not what Jungah would describe as fun

This was not what Jungah would describe as fun. Music blaring from the speakers, people raising their hands up in the air and swaying their bodies according to the beat and the smell of alcohol which filled the entire club.

She would prefer curling up in bed with her laptop as her fingers worked the magic. Nonetheless, she ended up sitting at the bar counter with Hoseok, accompanying her.

••••••••••••••••••<Few hours ago>••••••••••••••••••

The door bell rang so Jungah headed down the stairs to answer it. She blinked her eyes as she checked her own friend out from head to toe.

Hoseok was always good looking but he looked exceptionally hot with his hair styled in a way that his forehead was slightly showing. His outfit didn't look like he tried too hard but it just matched so perfectly on him. He could walk the runaway anytime with that look.

"Knock knock, Jungah," Hoseok teased as he lightly flicked her forehead.

Jungah whined and rubbed her forehead.

"Why are you dressed like that?" she asked as she let him inside. The two of them went upstairs to her room.

"Told you we are going to have fun," he answered.

"And where exactly are you talking about?"

"The club!" he chirped.

"No," she sighed and Hoseok's face fell immediately.

"Come on, Jungah. You need to let it all go," he tried to convince her which was not working.

"You know club is not my style."

"Ed Sheeran might say that club is not the best place to find a lover but it might be for you. Who knows? We might find that hot looking devil of yours tonight!"

Jungah contemplated. Hoseok's plan felt kind of convincing. She glanced back the the ball of sunshine who was looking at her with puppy eyes.

"You don't plan on giving up, do you?"

A wide grin spread on his face and he nodded his head. Jungah let out a sigh and gave in.

"Fine but I don't know what to wear."

"You look fine with anything but I'll just pick it out for you," he said as he opened the closet.

He started taking some outfits out and checking which would be perfect for tonight. Of course he wanted her to match with him as well. In the end, he picked a black leather jacket and black pants with white cropped tank top underneath.

Jungah took the clothes he picked and excused herself to get changed. When she came out, Hoseok suggested her to tie her hair into a ponytail and to wear a choker. She wore her makeup not too thick or thin; just enough to add colour to her skin.