In love with my brothers HOT best friend! chapter Three

Chapter Three

So this is the next chapter. Hope you enjoy, Please vote, comment, Fan xD

Sorry havn't uploaded in Ages My laptop was getting fixed, didn't realise how long these things took  Anyway... enjoy

Sophie's POV

I was only partially aware of what was going on around me, I knew I was in Alex Jeep and Kellan was taking me home. It felt good knowing he cared enough to even bother; he could have just left me there. We arrived at my house in less time than I would have thought possible, but I wasn't really thinking straight, my mind kept on having flash backs of the last time I saw my parent, I was about 10, and brother was on the floor after trying to protect me, I had I huge bruise on my left cheek and my ribs where burning with pain. My heart felt like it was going to stop beating with every hit my brother took for me.

"SOPHIE! SOPHIE!" Kellan pulled me out of the memory thankfully, and I realised I was sat on my bed and Kellan was sat opposite me looking very worried. He looked scared of how I would react.

"Im sorry." I told him. I only then realised that I was crying because Kellan had his hand on my cheek wiping away my tears with his soft hand. The fireworks shooting through my body instantly made me alert to how he touch felt, and how close he was to me, So So close..... NO I was not meant to be thinking about Kellan this way, It just wasn't right. So So wrong, but he was so Damm Hot, and apparently, caring when he wanted to be.

"Sophie, don't apology for anything, okay" He half smiled at me. I simply nodded in return.

Kellans POV

She so dam cute sat on her bed like I little pixie, but the crying, I had no idea how to make her feel better, I was no good when It came to this sort of thing, Can you blame me though, I was never around girls when it came to their emotions, but with Sophie it was different, I wanted her to know that I could be caring if she would let me care about her. So I decided I had to cheer her up but how? Hmm... Acting like an idiot tends to make her laugh. I smiled a huge smile at her and stood up. I looked at her then and she looking so confused, and only I little entertained, the question was, how to make her laugh without insulting someone somewhere, hell I'd probably end up insulting her knowing my luck.

Sophie got off the bed herself then I stood so close to me I was wondering what she was doing, she stretched up to whisper in my ear, "if you really want to distract me, you could always just kiss me." I staring at her dumb struck, as she sat back down on her bed, did she mean that, or was it just all her emotions playing around in one big circle. Ah well, only one to find out.

I bent back down to the bed over the top on her pushing to down with me so that I was lying on top of her, supporting most of me own weight and looked down at her, she looked so sure, but in her eyes I could see the pain, and I just wanted to kiss the pain away

So that's what I did, causing huge fireworks to course through my body, I kissed her softly, she kissed me back then and it was truly amazing. I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance, she opened her mouth wide, wanting to explore just as much as I did, I wanted her so badly, But I knew that even if she asked, I wouldn't go to far.

We pulled back at the same time both needing air, so I moved down to her neck were I kissed her.

Sophies POV

URG! Kellan kissing me felt so dam good! The fireworks were I constant reminder of how alert he made me, and It definitely completed the purpose, distract me, distract both of us.

Then I hear my phone ringing in the distance, well vibrate, I'd had it on silent for school, figuring it was probably Alex I knew I should answer it, as agaist my better will power, I pushed Kellan off me slightly and took his hand, and answer my phone with the other.

"Hello" I answered

"Sop! Thank god I thought you were never going to answer" Where did you go, are you with Kellan, I cant find either of you anywhere." Just as I thought, Alex, of course he had to ruin the moment, I showed Kellan the phone, telling him it was Alex and looking alarmed.

"Yer, Kellan took me home after he found me, thought he told you, guess not, sorry."

"S'kay" he said down the phone "I'll get I lift off a mate, how are you, you okay, I can come home now if you want."

"No" I said to quickly " I mean there is no point in you coming home, I'm find now, and kellans with me, I'm sure I can live with him for I few hours." I laughed humourlessly and said bye to my brother when I heard the bell on the other end.

"Bye, call me if you need anything"

And with that I hung up, I sighed, my brother cared too. I smiled at Kellan and said

"Looks like we have to house to ourselves for the day." And I guess that seemed good to him, because he kissed me again, But my stomach had other ideas. I sighed and pushed him off my again moving toward the kitchen, Kellan following right behind me.

Hope you enjoyed, ill upload again soon

Please Comment Vote and Fan :D

See you soon xD