Chapter 16

Chapter Sixteen

Kellans POV

The day past slowly, everyone was trying not to bring up yesterday at the fear of upsetting someone. I was surprised that Tracy was still here, she’d been acting differently since she’d gone upstairs to find Sophie yesterday, it was like she’d come back a changed person. But I doubted very much that this would last much longer, simply because acting kind and nice  around school would be something that Tracy would never do. 

The days past slowly, I was looking less purple as time went on, which I was defiantly glad about. I could see the guilty look in Sophie’s eyes whenever she looked at me, I’d constantly told her not to feel bad, that I’d do it all again, be it did nothing for me.

Sophies POV

The days are passing so slowly, I don’t know what to do with myself, I felt so bad for Kellan, he was all bruised because of the man I am forced to call my father. Tomorrow is Tuesday, and me and Alex are going back to school. I hadn’t seen Chris and Adam in so long. CRAP. I was meant to be at his today, explain all everything, well better late than never right?

I stood up and went to get my car keys, “I’m going to Chris’s for a bit guys” I told everyone

Kellans head shot up from the game he was playing, “What? Why?”

I sighed, “Because I told him I would this morning, and I forgot, so im going now. I wont be long, like 2 hours.” I told him, hopeing Kellan wouldn’t be one of those overprotective boyfriends. I’ve been there before, and im certainly not going back.

“okay, we’ll see you later” I gave out a sigh of relieve and left to get into my car.

When I got to Chris, I only realised then how excited I was to see him again, it felt like years since I’d seen him, he was like another brother to me, and my best friend. As soon as I got to the front door Chris had opened to door for me, and I jumped forward hugging him tightly, it felt nice to see my third brother again.

I pulled back laughing, “Hello to you too” I laugh and push him in so that we can go inside. Chris laughing and pulls me into the living room so that we can get comfortable.

CHRIS’S POV

UGH! Just seeing Sophie made me go hard. I loved her, and that was my problem, because I knew that she had a thing for that jerkass Kellan. I pulled her into a hug as soon as a open the door. She pulls back after what only felt like a second, “hello to you too” she says sarcastically, I laugh and pull her into the living room. I so wanted to know where she’d been for the past week, I’d been worried about her, and when she didn’t show up this morning I thought the worst, and I don’t plan on letting her out my sight any time soon.

SOPHIES POV

Me and Chris talked for hours, and we hadn’t even got to talking about the other day, which I was dreading, and was considering not telling him about at all, but I decided that I had to tell him everything, I’ve known him long enough to tell him the whole truth.

I sigh and dove head first into the conversation. “So I saw my parents for the first time in 7 years two days ago.” I say like it meant nothing at all.

“WHAT” Chris practically screams, and I cover my ears scared of his intensity.

“What do you mean you saw your parents, I didn’t even know you’d been in contact with them” he states calming down

I looked down from him and told him the whole story, starting from the beginning, and telling him everything, but I decided not to tell him about me and Kellan, but mostly because I really didn’t know what we were, I mean, we’ve told each other about our feelings, but we haven’t exactly made anything official.

By the time I’d finished explaining everything, Chris looked about ready to explode, he looked like he wanted to run to New York and do some bashing of his own.

Okay, so i know, i havn't uploaded in ages, and i'm really sorry, i've been really busy with school work GCSE's and everything, and whenever i've sat down to write, i couldnt think of anything to write.

So sorry its so short, and ill try to write again soon. Thank you to everyone who stuck by this story :)