In Love with my brothers HOT best friend! Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

"Jake were are you, they'll be here any moment now." I complained into the phone, I needed both my brothers here to make my plan work.

"Sophie calm down, I'll be there in 4 hours, you can hold on that long can't you."

I sighed, and looked at the clock, 10:00, he should be here by 14:00 then. "Okay, just please hurry, I think Alex is starting to get really mad."

"I'll be there as quick as possible, just stop worrying! Okay?"

"Okay, Call me when you get here?"

"Of course" he replied and hung up the phone.

As soon as the my phone dialled out, I got a text through, from an unknown number

"ohh I wonder who this could be" I said to myself sighing, opening the message

I knew it would be from that bitch, but what it read totally surprised me. I went down stairs in a trance, not knowing what to do or say. I walked into the kitchen to find Alex and Kellan getting some breakfast.

"Alex." Was all I said, they both turned round to see me standing in the door.

ALEX POV

"Alex" I heard my sister say, I turned around to see her standing in the doorway looking like she'd seen a ghost, I ran over to her.

"Sophie what's wrong." I begged her to tell me, but she just stared at me, then over to Kellan. Well hell.

She grabbed onto the chest of my shirt and showed me her phone. There was a text message showing on it. It read...

Honey, me and father will be arriving in the next few hours, we will be very disappointed if the house is a mess, your father is not in the best of moods. Jake had better being there also. Your mother.

THAT BITCH! Why was she doing this, we already knew she was coming today. If she planned on staying for long, she had another thing coming, that bitch'll get what's coming to her, and my stupid bastard father.

"Oh Sophie." I pulled her to me, into a big hug. She hugged me back, but I could tell she wasn't mentally there. I lifted my head then to Kellan asking Sophie silently what had happened. And she was simply handing him her phone.

She hugged me back then as if her life depended on it.

Why did she have to send these messages to Sophie, if she could get her number, she could have gotten mine or jakes, but no, she just had to torment Sophie more.

"why me." Sophie said in such I small voice, I almost didn't hear her.

KELLANS POV

When Sophie handed me the phone, I prepared myself for what it was going to say, I'd figured out on my own that it was that bitch. I read the text message, and almost dropped the phone right there. I put the phone down and looked up to see Sophie looking at me with tears in her eyes

BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Sophie phone rang, it was on vibrate for whatever reason. Sophie jumped away from Alex and looked at the phone as if it was a bomb. I looked at the screen reading the ID.

"Its Chris, Sophie, its only Chris." I said as I read the screen. Sophie sighed in relive and went to pick up the phone, moving away from me and Alex.

"hello." She said in a 'im trying to be happy' voice, that wasn't going to well.

She listened the other end for what seemed like a while.

"Chris I can't now. I'm sorry I havn't been around in while, I miss you too." I said into the phone quietly, like she didn't want me to hear the conversation. But I did, and I felt jealousy running through my bones as she spoke to Chris.