In Love with my brothers HOT best friend! Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

ALEX POV

We sat on the floor in Sophie's room all night, just simply talking about nothing, we were all trying to distract ourselves from the resent heart breaking news, that was obvious.

And if it wasn't clear that Kellan on Sophie were I love with each other, it sure was now, I wanted them to just tell me, it would make life easier, so I decided to just tell Kellan I knew, he must know he was being obvious also. Maybe he just didn't care.

Sophie stood up from the floor then, suddenly out of nowhere, and started walking out the room.

"Where are you going?" I asked her before she could get the door.

"Huh? Oh, just getting some air" she replied, but it was clear she was lying, I realised also that she'd picked her phone up from the floor, where it had stayed since last night.

"Want some company?" Kellan butted in, apparently he picked up that she was lying aswell, either that or he just wanted to be alone with her.

"No thanks, I kind of just want to be alone." Was all she said, and left the room, to do whatever she needed.

I decided I'd give her a few minutes, then I'd go talk to her. We had to talk about what to do about mother and fathers return anyway.

I decided now was a good a time as any, to let Kellan know that I knew he loved my sister.

"So...... you really went for it, you took my sister from me" I asked Kellan straight out, watching his face as he processed what I said was priceless. Shock and horror crossed his face. He looked truly amazed that I had put together the 3 year old puzzle.

KELLANS POV

I was thinking about Sophie, what she was really doing outside, it was obvious that she wasn't simply getting some air. Maybe she decided to call a friend, or she decided to tell Jake, but why not just tell us this.

"So.. you really went for it, you took my sister from me." Alex interrupted my thoughts, with a question I never thought I'd her him say so outright, I could feel my facial expression change into complete shock. I didn't know what I was meant to say a reply to that. I just simply stared at him.

Alex starting laughing out loud, "Dude" he said between laughs. "You too have not exactly been subtle all night. It was obvious the minute that I walked in her, before I even saw the text message." He told me.

By now I had actually forgotten how to breath. Alex was truly unbelievable, all of last night all I wanted to do was hold Sophie and take away her pain that was inside her, but I didn't because alex wasn't meant to know about us, and know he was telling me that he'd known all fucking night. URG!!

"i..i..Man Urh" I really had know idea what I'd started to say, and this just made Alex laugh even harder, I'm so glad he found this so amusing.

NOT

KELLAN get your brain working again..

"Err yer man.. I err didn't know you knew." I told him, finding my words again.

"trust me, I think I'd prefer not to know, but you make that rather hard." He joked."

"Really?" I really didn't think we were that bad.

"Yer mate." Wow.

"Errm... so what you thinkin about it?" I asked him, scared that he would try to make Sophie change her mind about us. I knew I'd been an ass to girls before Sophie, Sophie wasn't mine then.

"well.." he breathed heavily, probably thinking about what he thought. Oh god. "Just don't hurt her, she's had enough problems in her live for the time being, I don't need any one else making her live worse."

"Mate, I couldn't hurt her even if I wanted to, I truly do love her." I told him honestly, I was just glad he wasn't going all crazy psycho like I thought he would.

"I know, and I can't try to control how you guys feel, so I'm just going to accept it and roll with it. I just don't want to walk in on you to doing anything, then I really will kick you ass." I said the whole sentence seriously and I knew he meant his words.

"Completely understood." I told him honestly. He was rather scary when he wanted to be, and this was on of those moments.

But I couldn't blame him. Sophie was practically the only family he had. They never saw their parents after 6-7 years and Jake only popped by for small visits.

"Well I'm glad, now, you going to find out where Sophie is, or am I?"

God this was going to take some getting use too.

"This is going to talk some real getting use to you know. Hahaha. And I'll go find her."

I told him thinking my thoughts.

Alex laughed and nodded his head in agreement.

I got up and left the room, leaving Alex alone in his sister's room.