In Love with my brothers HOT best friend! Chapter One

Hey Everyone. This is my first story on Wattpad. I hope you enjoy and please comment about what you think is bad and anything that's good, Any opinions at all really is appreciated. Thanks 

Sophie's POV

I was fairly sure that I was dreaming, but it felt so damm real, it could have been real, It was like I was right there. My brother was standing over me facing away from me, Was is protected me? From what? Or who? My mum and dad were standing opposite me him with pure hatred in their eyes, aimed directly at me! What had I done to deserve this? What did I do to make my own parents hate me so much? And is this why I never see them? And I mean NEVER! I would no! COULD never forget the look of pure hatred in my own parents eyes. It was burnt into my heart, my soul.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

I shot blot upright in my bed, breathing so hard you would have thought I'd just ran a marathon. I only realised I was crying when a water droplet fell onto my leg. I keep seeing flashbacks of my dream. The hatred In my parents eyes.

"SOPHIE!" my brother interrupted my thoughts, shouting up the stairs. "Hurry up, we have to leave in 30 minutes" He continued. I sighed got up, taking random clothes out of my wardrobe, black Skinny jeans, and a white vest top with a cardigan. I walked into the bathroom, and turned on the shower. The warm soapy water quickly helped me to relax. After relaxing a simply rushed. I got out, dried my hair, straightened it, and dresses. I looked in the mirror. The skinny jeans and vest top looked good on me, it complimented my figure. I had long brown hair with a full fringe going side to side., blue eyes , and soft smooth skin. Perfectly ordinary! I can live with that.

I grabbed the rest of my books and my IPhone with the headphones and was just getting out the door when Alex shouted.

"SOPHIE WE ARE LEAVING! HURRY OR YOU'RE WALKING!"

I sighed, I knew Alex didn't like thinking about today just as much as I did. But he could but me some slack at least. Don't get me wrong, I love my brother, I don't know what I'd do without him. He was my rock. Alex had long emo styled jet black hair, blue eyes, and always wore skinny jeans and t- shirts or vests! Alex was 18, one year older than me, Yes you guessed correctly, I'm 17. I was also pretty sure he'd done the nasty with over half the female population at Black lake High school. I sighed. Thinking of Alex made me think about his best friend Kellan, Who practically lived with us here, I sometimes wondered if he had actually moved in without telling me. Kellan is super HOT! I mean I goes without saying he's out of bounds with him being my brothers best friends. But he's also the biggest Playboy I've ever even known to exist. And there were plenty of them just at Black lake. He had strong muscles... but to big to scare anyone off. He also, like Alex, had long emo styled hair, but his was a light brown shade, He has blue eyes the colour of the summers sky. And whenever I touched him I felt small... or not so small fireworks going through my whole body.

STOP! I had to stop thinking of him like that!

I left my bedroom and ran down the stairs, momently losing my balance... but with a day like today, if it could go bad, It would! I fell over and went flying right down the stairs. I expected to feel the floor beneath me but all I felt were small fireworks going through me... WAIT! Fireworks?!

I opened my eyes to see Kellan holding me in his arms making sure I didn't fall over. I looked down to his lips and briefly wondered what it would be like to kiss him. NO! I couldn't. I looked away.

Kellan set me down on the floor and bent to whisper in my ear.

"You don't have to do this. You can stay here. You don't have to pretend this day is like any other. Alex will understand."

His eyes only showed worry and understanding. There was no joking in them. Which was very rare. It made me love him even more. He understood what today was! But I had to do this, I had to put the past behind me and move on.

"No! I do have to do this... I can't keep living in the past. Everyone else has moved one... Its time I did also." I said this moving around him to leave the house to jump into my brothers Jeep. Kellan joined after closing and locking the front door.

The ride to school was short but silent. I knew everyone was worried that I might have a panic attack in the middle of the day, then we would have to explain why. No too much. I'd be fine! I just had to forget!

I bet Kellan could help me forget! What! No! URG! This had to stop... and soon!

As soon as we got to school I jumped out the jeep and walked away from my brother without a word, In a rush to get out of slut zone! I could already see Tracy and the Bitch Posse getting closer to Alex and Kellan. I made my way to the general direction of my first lesson. Maths... what I wonderful way to start the day! NOT!

In the hall I could see me friends, Chris, Jack and Adam. Yes I do realise there are from the male species, but they aren't like my brother and Kellan. They all cared about girls and didn't break their hearts!

"Sophie over here!" Great here goes nothing. Well lets get this over with a suppose. I walking over the guys and gave to each a hug trying to act as normal as possible

Alex's POV

The ride to school was quiet, I knew Sophie knew what today was. I couldn't understand why she was being so calm about things.

When we arrived at the parking lot I don't think she could have got away any faster. GREAT not only does she insist on coming to school, she won't stick around to let me help her out. And then I saw Tracy and I instantly understood! Hell I wanted to run away. Sophie didn't like me being around Tracy and her 'friends.'

I was about to go after Sophie anyway but Kellan stopped me. "Dude" he whispered "you run, and she'll just follow. And she'll do that creepy tongue thing of yours right in front of Sophie! Is that what you want" he said seriously

And the annoying thing was, I knew he was right, for once. I was stuck here. I sighed. But Kellan wasn't. I begged him with my eyes to follow Sophie just to make sure she was okay! I nodded and left. I knew he had a thing for me sister, so I wasn't surprised when he simply agreed. Hell I was just glad someone could help Sophie who I could relay on.