In Love with my brothers HOT best friend! Chapter twelve

Chapter twelve

Rebecca's POV (Alex and Sophie's mum)

I laughed aloud to myself, messing with that stupid so called daughter of mine was the best entertainment i've ever thought of. It first, I sent her the text message just to upset her, I knew she would still be mad. So I thought, why not make her more hateful, that witch deserved everything she got. But then I thought that me and Harry could visit them, but would help draw out their Suffering.

So now I'm sat on the plane, waiting for the airport people to let us of, for my fun to begin. Harry was sat next to me, also in a sullen mood, he didn't want to even acknowledge the children existed. To him, they all died 7 years ago. Ah well.

DING DONG DING DONG!

I rang the doorbell of the unfamiliar house that was once our family home.

As the minutes past I was starting to wonder if they'd decided to just leave, I didn't even know if Sophie got the messages, she never messaged me back, and no delivery messages came through.

"There clearly not in, so lets just go find a nice hotel." Harry tried to convince me. I almost agreed, until a heard a loud moaning sound coming from the other side of the door. Well apparently this was going to be interesting.

"OH FUCK ALEX MORE, MORE MOREEEEEEEEEEEE!" a moan from inside came out. I look of disgust went over my face.

"ALEX OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!" I shouted with Harry banging on the door, almost breaking it down.

I could hear the front door unlocking and opening it, was a shirtless, who I assume now must be Alex, since he had the facial outlines as he did 7 years back. And some Blonde Bimbo, who only had her Bra and short shorts on, Alex had her legs on either side of his waist.

"Oh hello, mother, I didn't realised you would be here so soon." He said the word mother in a uninterested tone."

"well, the plane was...."

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I was interrupted by huge moaning noises going on in the upstairs. WHAT THE HELL WAS GOING ON HERE.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE." I spoke my thoughts, while pushing Alex and the blonde out of my way so I could sit down.

"Oh, that your daughter, you remember her, Sophie, and my best friend Kellan, they have some thing for eachother." I said, trying to stay calm, but I could see the anger deep down, Ohh so this is there plan... I see. I'd say as I bet, Sophie was upstairs with herself. HAHAHA and they think they could trick me.

"Oh right, cool." I said calmly. "Where Jake alex?"

"He's on his Wahhhhhhay." He said, slipping as the bimbo had started play with his precious 'manhood'

"he should be here in a hour." He continued calming down again

"And the girl" I said meanly, nodding my head at the bimbo

"The girl is Tracy" the Bimbo snarled at me... How charming.

"oh she's just charming Alex."

That got a smirk or two in my direction

"And sophie, what is she doing?"

"My best friend." He joked glumly. I was actually surprised that a. be hadn't beaten whoever senseless, and B. he would admit it to us

Alex got up and walked to the bottom of the stairs, still carrying Tracy, good thing he was well built, and shouted up the stairs. "Sophie, get down here!" before he came back he whispered something to the bimbo and she smirked, and started jumping up and down in his arms. Oh god, this isn't going to be pretty, I can tell already. For the first time since we'd entered I looked at Harry, he'd stayed silent, but now he just looked plain horrified.