In Love with my brothers HOT best friend! Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

SOPHIES POV

I woke up the next morning, scared to death, last nights events were coming back to me, and FAST. I felt something squeeze me from behind, I looked and I saw I shirtless Kellan Smiling at me. And then I felt it, the burning in my checks, but not from how close Kellan was, or how little he was wearing, because I was 99% sure that the red mark on my face was still visible, and the hurt came rushing back to me, before I even knew what was happening.

Then I looked up at his face, big black splotches were starting to form on his face, bruises, and I immediately felt bad, we should have never have gone through with the plan, but how were we meant to know things would end up like this, I didn't think Harry would care, I thought he'd simply be disgusted.

ALEXS POV

I woke up with Tracy in my arms, to my great astonishment we weren't naked, Tracy was actually wearing one of my big t shits, and I was in my Boxers, that has to be a first. Then memory's of last night came back to me, DAMM I was hoping is was all a dream.

"EMmmm.. please no,...... don't.... him" Tracy was mumbling in her sleep, I actually felt bad about what she saw, no one should have seen that

KELLANS POV

I woke up with my arms around Sophie, she looked so piecefull, like nothing happened yesterday, and then she woke up, and I could see the pain cross her face again, I could still see the slap mark across her face, it made me so mad again, I wanted to hit something.

Sophie turned around in my arms to face me, my arms still around her waist. If I thought she looked sad before, I was mistaken, was I really that bad, I was starting to feel the pain, but I'd do it again for Sophie any day.

"Sop..." I started to say, but I didn't know how to continue, how to make her feel better. She rolled us over so that she was on top of my and with a feather light touch stroked her hand down the right side of my face. It felt nice against the burning a was starting to feel.

"I... I..." I started and then looked down at my chest, averting my gaze. "I didn't know that would happen, I'm so Sorry, I should have never..." I couldn't take it, she was blaming herself for this, NO! placed my whole hand over her mouth as she tried to continue her absurd apology. I rolled us over, so that I was on top of her with my hand still on her lips.

"Never apologise for that monster again! None of what happened last night was your fault," I could see in her eyes that she wasn't going to let it go, she still had argument in them. It hurt me to see her so sorry for that abusive monster! "I know what you are going to say, 'its me who thought of the plan'" poorly imitating her voice. "But its not your fault, you didn't loose your temper, you didn't find the rational thing to do, is to simply leave, instead of hurting your children. And you know why I don't regret anything that happened, because these bruises will heal, but that horrible excuse for a father will never be allowed to set foot near you, or alex, ever again. And I find that an accomplishment, because he can never hurt you again." I said all this slowly, making sure that Sophie understood what I was saying, and I could tell she was processing, her eyes lost some of the guilt that she was holding and looked thankful.

I removed my hand from her mouth finally and replaced them quickly with a soft kiss, but before she could even process this, I pulled away again. This got a smirk from Sophie. And I laughed.

"Common, lets go get some breakfast."

"Hmmm. That definetly sounds good." She said in reply.

Okay, so i know this is short, but i wanted to upload for you wonderfull peoples :)

Please comment, and let me know what you think...

Ohhh What do you think happened to Kellan to get SOOOOOO many bruises..Hmm

Well byeee xD