In Love with my brothers HOT best friend! Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

Kellan's POV

I carried Sophie down the stairs, with her legs either side of my waist, while she was softly sucking on my collar bone, I had to constantly hold back my moans. Only minutes earlier we had realised that Alex had shouted for us to come down the stairs 10 minutes earlier. Opps, it felt like it had only been a few minutes. Ah well.

When we reached the bottom I saw a middle aged business looking couple sitting together, but not closely, looking every disgusted. But then I saw what they were staring at, and immediately knew why, Tracy had her tongue shoved down Alex thought, haha I bet they're both enjoying that far to much. but I knew how much Sophie hated seeing them together. So I whispered "I suggest you don't look at those two, if you don't want to be sick" softly so that know one else would know what I was saying.

Sophie must have understood because she didn't even look up from my collar bone, but she did sigh, and stop resting the side of her head on my shoulder, and keeping it there. "I love you" I told her, reminding her, I would be hear no matter what.

"I love you too." She told also.

"Well look who finally made an appearance." I woman I'm guessing to be Sophie's biological mother, said in a sarcastic tone.

"Oh I'm sooooo sorry to keep you waiting." Sophie said meanly, as I sat us down on the sofa opposite Alex and Tracy. Just then alex and sophie stopped sucking faces, and looked up to see our arrival. I could tell Alex was trying not to snap, with me and sophie being so close, but I could see deep down that he was getting angry. Okay, so that's not good.

Sophie teansed slightly on top of me, not enough for anyone else to realise, but I did. I looked down at her questionably, and she looked like she'd forgotten something important. Like that her abandoning parents were going to be here, but that couldn't be it.

"Ermm, ill be right back." Sophie said getting off me and going back in the direction of the stairs, quickly.

"Where are you going." Alex asked her, clearly also sensing Sophie urgency.

"Err, oh I forgot to tell Chris that I could come over today." Huh! I thought they weren't coming till Sunday. Hmm something was up, but before I could say anything, Sophie had gotten up the stairs, and I didn't want to cause problems, by following her, so I guess I would have to wait.

"So, would you mind telling me who the hell you are?" said Harry angrily in my direction, Alex had told me earlier that Sophie Fathers name was Harry and his mother's name was Rebecca. So NOW he decided he wants to play parent.

I looked at Alex questioningly, I sat here for a reson, we could see each others faces without the Rebecca and Harry seeing. He nodded softly, so soft I could barely see myself, and I was looking.

"Well Me." I said back, pausing, to get comfortable in my seat. "Hmm who am I?" I asked back to myself. Well I'm Kellan, I'm Sophie's Boyfriend" The word boyfriend ran off my tongue so easily, and I liked it, but I kept going enjoying emotional look Harry was trying to keep off his face "I have been they're for Sophie you YOU have not. I have Supported what Sophie wants to do, I would NEVER leave Sophie with nothing but I goodbye, and disappear from her lifie for 7 years, and then deside to come back to mess with her!" I said harshly but calmly knowing that if I said it with sadness in my voice, the words with have a completely different meaning to them.

It seemed that Tracy had all of a sudden grow a heart then because she actually grasped at what I had, knowing they had to be true. And Alex started soothing her back, as he pulled her closer to him.

But the look on Harry's face was what I was really looking at, I could see real, genuine hurt in his eyes, but only deep down, it was clear that he was trying to hide his pain. Why?! I didn't understand it. I looked at Rebecca's faces, but hers was hard all over, nothing could be said to affect her.