In Love with my brothers HOT best friend! Chapter seven

Chapter seven

SOPHIE's POV

When I got back up to my room, I felt that it was probably best to just put on a whole new top, one that covered more, but then I realised they were all in the wash.

Damm

Guess I'll just have to put my black cardigan on. I felt a strange urg to look and my stomach and neck, I knew that Kellan most have leave more than a few marks on me as a whole, so I took my top of and shock my hair out the way.

OH

MY

GOD

I was covered in small red marks all over my neck and stomach, and my belly botten, well that just looked swollen. I must have at least 20 on me in total. This would take some covering. I walked over to my desk to grab my foundation, and grabbed it, thinging I might be able to cover some of them up a bit, the rest I'd have to wear a scarf for I guess.

When I'd covered as much of myself as I could and was fully dressed in a clean white vest, my black cardigan and my black and white thin scarf, I went over to my bed to fetch my iPhone.

Oh lord! I had 20 missed calls and 7 new messages.

That couldn't be good.

I looked through them, most from Alex, some from Chris jack and adam, and there was one from an unknown number, I wrote down the number, the same number had been on my texts that I hadn't yet read.

I quickly text Chris telling him that I hadn't been kidnapped and that I'd felt ill and Kellan had taken me home and asked him to tell the other.

Then I decieded to look at the other text message from the unknown number. It was a number with an aerial code I didn't recognise, somewhere in America though.

I read the text and couldn't believe what I saw, I'd gone into complete shock. I just could not move, or even think logically.

Kellan's POV

Dammm Sophie was taking forever upstairs, she'd left just under an hour ago, nothing should take that long, I knew there was a lot to cover up, but that much really?

I was just about to go up stairs to surprise her when Alex came through the door, shouting and messing with one of our mates, Adrian.

Clearly Alex had gotten a ride of Adrian, but I didn't expect him to bring him in.

I decided to just act normal, it seemed to be the normal thing to do, but I was scared about what sophie would say. I fist pounded Adrian and Alex, at the same time whispering to Alex that Sophie had been upstairs for a while, and I was going to see if she was okay. He looked at me was concern and gratitude. If gave me an explain later look and looked back at Adrian who had collapsed in the living room, clearly with no intension of going anywhere.

When I entered Sophie room what I saw scared the shit out of me. I expected Sophie to just be changing or covering up the red marks, but what I saw was a crumbled Sophie with her iPhone on the side of her, something on her phone must have made her like this, and that made me mad.

"Sophie?" I said her name like a question wondering how I was meant to get through to her, or if I should just go and get Alex. No, this could be something just between us, I'd try to talk to her first. But with the look of her, she didn't look able of talking just yet.

I walked over to her and sat down on the floor next to her and pulled her next to me, hugging her tightly to me, but that just wasn't comfortable I'm guessing for both of us. So I pulled her onto my lap hugged her tight to me, that felt so much better.