In Love with my brothers HOT best friend! Chapter Four

Chapter Four

Hope you guys enjoy, Please comment, vote, share and fan xD Yepp twice in one day to

Yayyyyyyyy

In this chapter you get to find out what happened between sophie, alex and their parents. YAY?!?

Kellen's POV

The thought of having the house to ourselves did something to the insides of me. I had to kiss her again. But then her tummy started growling, clearly having other ideas for the next few minutes. I also knew that Sop would have to talk to me about today, she couldn't keep running away, even if It meant that I now how she feels about me too, I hope.

I followed Sop down the stairs holding onto her waist, to steady us both.

We got to the kitchen and Sop put bread in the toaster, she probably couldn't be bothered making anything else. She then hoisted herself up onto the counter, and I came over to stand in-between both her legs, she placed the arms resting on my shoulders and sighed, I hugged her tight to me, letting no air between us. It felt so good, and Sop seemed to agree.

I kissed her neck softly and Said "Sop, You know you have to talk to someone, right!" she nodded not saying anything, "And sometimes..." Man I didn't know how to say this "sometimes it's better when the person you talk to, isn't your family."

"I know, But.." She paused, I squeezed her closer letting her know I was still her for her.

"but what?" I asked, when she didn't reply

"I don't want you to know how messed up I really am"

I felt so bad for her, I pulled away so I could look her in the eye, I decided to try and lighten the mood, "I already know how metal you are" I said lightly. I laughed slightly at this and sighed.

"Okay, you want to know everything swimming through my mind..."

"I want to help you" I said simply when she didn't continue straight away.

Alex's POV

I wasn't an idiot, I knew something was going on between my best friend and my sister, Well I knew that Kellan was in love with, weather she feels the same way I don't know, but either way I knew they would never admit it to me, I guess one of these days when I knew for sure what was going on, I would just make it obvious that I knew.

After I'd hung up on Sop I went to my maths lesson, Urg! Mr mason was SOOOOOOOOO boring I sat at the back, listening to my iPod I let my mind wonder to the last day I saw my parents.

---------FLASHBACK-----------

I had just come back from school, Sophie, 10 at the time, was ill and had taken the day off school. She must have been really ill to risk being the same house as dad all day. Our father was an a very successful lawyer who worked in New York. He had come home for the week end for business and decided, hey its fun to visit my family on the way. Whenever we did see him he always tried to control what we did, who we saw, and make us do things that normal people didn't. spending the whole day would send me over the edge. And apparently that's what happened with Sophie that day. I'd got home from school and she was screaming at him, telling him that he was not our father anymore, and that she would do nothing more for him, our mother was stood in the background, staying away from our fathers rath, he was also screaming, telling her that she had no right to talk to him that way, he with this message he slapped her right across the face, sending her flying across the room, where our mother looked so disappointed in... IN SOPHIE !! What, our father had just slapped your daughter, my little sister and she was looking ashamed of her!