In Love with my brothers HOT best friend! Chapter Five

Chapter Five

Sophie's POV

After dinner I was going to try and get around talking to Kellan about my messed up family, I knew he knew the whole story, but if he knew how I felt, and everything that was going through my mind about my screwed up family, I know everything will be different. But then I remembered how good it felt when I had talked to him earlier. So I made a deal with him

"if I tell you these thinks going on in my head, can you just promise me one thing?" I asked hesitantly when we were sat on the couch in the living room. The walls were a plain beige colour with pictures of places me and Alex both wanted to visit sometime in our lifetime, Paris, New Zealand, Africa, America, Las Vegas, and many more. The furniture was a plain black leather, the room was mostly the same before my parents left, me and Alex didn't care enough to get it redone, we just made it more... us

"Of Course." Kellan replied back immediately. Worried about what I might ask probably

"just don't laugh, or think im bonkers, I mean, just don't think of me as any more messed up as I already am. If you get me." For some reason he didn't look convinced. I knew he wouldn't understand how this feels, he has a family that actually cares about him.

"You really think that I'd leave you" he said, looking hurt, but before he could reply he took my chin in hand tightly so I had to look at him, but it didn't hurt.

He kissed me

"I"

He kissed me

"will"

He kissed me again getting rougher

"Never"

He kissed me again, still rougher,

"leave"

Again he kissed me.

"you"

This time when he kissed me, he didn't pull away and I kissed him back, he licked my bottom lip frantically for entrance, but that wasn't necessary, I wanted him just as much. the kiss was rough, but gentle at the same time, I didn't know that was possible, but it must be now. We both pulled away together out of breath.

After we both got our breath back Kellan asked,

"Do you enjoy tempting me so much?"

"You kissed me remember. Excellent distraction I have to admit"

Just as I thought, as soon has I said that he went all serious again, a look today I seemed to be getting a lot, but usually, serious is not on the list of Kellen's facial expressions. I sighed and moved closer to him.

"Promise me."

This was his time to sigh. "I Promise!" he said anyway.

"I guess I really don't know what to say... I mean, I know Alex keeps things from me about my parents, I'm not stupid, and I not that they have to care some amount, I mean we clearly wouldn't be living in the huge house otherwise, When I was a kid Alex told me that Jake left us some of the pay packet every month, but now I know more about what he does, I know he can't afford it. And sometimes I wonder if I didn't rebel against my father, what would our family be like now, Would our mother have stood up for us eventually. And do you want to know my worst fear is Kellan, Do you really want to know what I fear most...?"

I asked him the question twice, letting him process the questions, but I didn't give him time to answer. "My worse fear is that I will get close to someone, like you for example, and then have that person leave me, like my..." I couldn't finish my sentence because Kellen's lips were on mine again, Deep, soft and lovingly. The taste of him was intoxicating, I needed more of him.

I opened my mouth wide to him to let him in and kissed him back with the same amount of love he was giving me. Before I knew it he was on top of me on the couch again and his hands were roaming over my body. My thighs, up to my hips , over my top to my breasts, his hands stops there for a few seconds. Then this hands kept roaming up to my neck softly and into my hair. While going to all him teasing I was moaning over and over, and every time he would smile in victory.

Jackass

I pulled away, regretfully, I had no air left in more body, but he just moved down to my uncovered neck, he sucked in on my skin deep and hard, pulling it up with his soft seductive lips and let go again, leaving me with a hicki. And I huge moan being let out on my part, oh he was not getting away with this.

As Kellan continued sucking on my skin, he flipped us over so that I was on the top and pulled my skin out of his reach.

I moved my hands down to his the bottom of his shirt and lifted it up slowing, making sure not to look at his amazing 6 pack just yet. Every time I did I got mesmerized, and I couldn't look away. I looked into his eyes instead, there all I could see was lust.

Kellan's POV

Uhhhhhh.. Sophie. She may well be a virgin, but she sure would know how to tease any poor male that gave her half the chance.

My shirt was on the floor now, and Sophie was straddled with her hips either side of my hard rock cock. GODDDDDDDDDDDD!

"UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG"I shout/moans Damm it! She wasn't meant to know how much I was enjoying this.

Sophie was kissing each of the line between my abs, sucking up every now and again, I swear if I hadn't known her for the past 7 years, I'd think she did these things regularly.

Sophie smile against my skin and she continued kissing me, her hand where sat on the top of my trackie line. Dammmm I wanted her sooo bad!

OMG! IM JUST A TERRIBLE MESS!

IM TURNED ON BY THE TABLOIDS YOU WOULD NEVER HAD GUESSED

Grrr.. my phone continued ringing as sophie pulled away from my abs smirking, oh I'd get her back for that.

"You should probably answer that instead of just staring at it. It's probably Alex." Sophie teased me as I got off the couch to answer my phone. As it turns out, yes it was Alex. GREAT TIMING MATE! Well for his point of view it proabably was. I pressed the answer button.

So there is everyone Chapter Five. Not much happening next chapter will be on shortly too.

Comment,

Vote

Fan and Share

Thanksss 

Bye till next time :D