Chapter 57 : Remember Me!

The ceremony proceeded with Families of Ian and Rebecca paying their respects , their sisters stood in the center of their coffins , facing the people sitting on the benches , Hand in Hand , Tally and Zoey stood holding their tears together in their eyes , their cheeks were still wet , Their throat still dried but they wanted to say something for their beloved sisters .. even thought they couldn't find the words to say that would explain how much they loved them , or how much they had lost in the face od their sisters but they tried ..

"Ian , used to tell me , That when somebody dies , they become stars in the sky , that's what I think she will become when we Bury her , I hope that she will look after me , because I can't be anything without her " Tally said as Tears starting escaping her eyes she paused with every sentence but zeoy gave her hand a slight squeez whenever she did ..

"I won't be saying much today , Only the things that she always knew , I love you Both , and I will miss you everyday , I remember wanting to be a part of their little Group , whenever they came to hang out at our place , with Her by my side it was my Happy Place , and I will remember that forever " Zoey said hugging Tally , they both wiped their tears as they sat by their parents .. and their mothers embracing them to sooth them of their loss ..

Now it was time for their friends to say goodbye , no matter how hard it was fir them but they had no choice .. Tia and Braddin went forward and put Flowers in their casket , it was the hardest thing that she had to do in her life , she wanted to put a brave face but she couldn't hold herself together , not after knowing that if it wasn't for her , they'd be alive and happy ..

Ethan and Salmen were next , they had their eulogy prepared but just as the walked into their coffins both of them lost all words , seeing the lifeless souls of these two girls that used to smile so much ..

Salmen rested a White Flower in Rebecca's Hand , and caressed her hand with his thumb .. he couldn't hold back his tear , he regretted not letting her know that she was his best friend , that she saw what no one eles could see .... "Thankyou" He whispered ..

*FLASHBACK*
"Are you crazy ?????, how dare you step on my Dress , I just ironed it , you Sore puppet " Rebecca Gasped pushing salmen away from her dress , they were getting ready for the Talent Show , when finally Braddin will propose to Tia

"Why does it matter how wrinkle free your dress is ? You'll still be single forever " He smirked walking over to an empty chair

"If I want a boyfriend , I'll get one , nothing's stopping me " She said ignoring him and walking over to her dresser

"Yeah , you just don't have the courage to talk to boys , admitt it " He laughed jumping on her bed ..

"Your the one to talk " She said turning to him , he glared at her , confused of what she meant

"I'm not a baby , I see the way you gawk at her when she's not looking " Rebecca sneered turning around looking for her jewellery ..

Salmen was stunned but decided to not show it "who might that be " he copied her tone to throw her off ..

"Ian Thomas , of course " She said looking at him through the mirror as his expressions changed ..

"Whaaawtt , pffft , pfftf ,you're dreaming "He got up and fixed his jacket , "just because no one sees it doesn't mean I dont either " She said coming towards him , he gave no dialogue just a stare "I'm smarter than others , if you've noticed " She said proudly flipping her hair ..