Chapter 45 : Unleashing fire

"Rebecca what are you doing here ?" Tia asked the question that probably was going around in ian , david , Natalie and freddie's minds ...

"What do you think ? I'm here to save you " she winked at tia and smiled holding the gun firmly at the three

"I think you might not need this anymore " salmen smiled and took the dagger away from natalie's hand and threw it away ..

"Don't be too happy yet " natalie galred at him ..

"Oh heeyy ! Aren't you Ummm , mmmm Uhh , Frizaa or something ?" He went to freddie grabbing the gun from her pocket ..

"Pretend all you want , you know you couldn't forget me " freddie sneered , like it was nothing that was happening .. like she knew the tables will turn soon ..

Now salmen and Rebecca both had a gun but still there was david that they feared , what could've hold him back .. he was laying on.the floor in.pain for now but for how long could they live off of that ..

They were desperately waiting for ethan and braddin to.join them ..

"Ian " salmen and Rebecca both said under their breath the name of the girl that layed in half consiousness ..

Rebecca looked at her and it broke her heart to see this , her in pain .... salmen oved towards her "Water " Rebecca gave him a sign and he nodded , he took the bottle of water left in the corner of the room and took it to ian ..

"You're gonna be okay " he said giving the bottle to tia and she helped her drink it , little sips because it hurt to open her mouth and everywhere the water touched it burned ..

But having that water go into her body soothed her , her brain started functioning a little after it ..

"Awww how touching " Natalie smirked putting her hand on her heart mocking them "how did you manage to get friends like that and a guy that's intrested in YOU ?" Natalie said making a disgusted face at her , emphasizing on the word you "Beats me " Freddie laughed with her , both of them had a plan in their heads ..

"Don't try to be over smart , there's nothing you're getting out of this , I promise you this " Salmen launched at her

"You will loose Today , we promise you " Rebecca backed salmen up with her strong faith , her determination , she will not let anything happen to her friends infront of her eyea !

"We might loose , but remember , you're not going to win either " David pretended to struggle to talk as he started to sit up , salmen moved towards him but he was too late , he kicked his hand and pushed his gun away ..

And threw a punch at his face throwing him at the side .. Rebecca shot at his arm but that was not stopping him , natalie rushed behind Rebecca and they struggled to take control of the gun in her hand .. tia wanted to get up.  And she tried but ian couldn't stay up if her support left , she had to stay with her ..

Salmen got up and fought back.with David , it was good that none of them.had guns , it was a fair man power fight but david wasn't going to play fair , he was going to pool dirty ..

In a struggle between natalie and Rebecca , Rebecca overpowered natalie , and she was about to get the gun away from natalie's gripp and just when freddie kicked the gun from below and it went flying away out of the window ..

"See I told you , don't be so happy yet " natalie said throwing a punch at Rebecca but Rebecca ducked and she hit freddie hard in the face ..

"And I told you , you will loose today " Rebecca snapped as she kicked her shin making her tremble "and I keep my promises " Rebecca turned to freddie ,  as natalie fell down , tia grabbed her scarf that she was wearing and tied her hands together and pulled her towards the ground " You're not going anywhere , you bitch "  Tia hit her face with her elbow , probably breaking her nose in one go , which earned her a chuckle from ian ..

It was a tough fight , david and salmen were hand to hand combating to put the other down , and it depended on then , who ever could do it would win this and gets to have their way .. Rebecca was now facing freddie ..freddie was not like natalie , she was crazy , she grabbed the small dagger that natalie used on tia , and she launched at Rebecca ..

"Noo " ian yelled , scared to her death when she saw this .. she was already putting Tia's life in danger and now Rebecca could get hurt with this too ..

Rebecca caught freddie's hand coming at her and kicked her knee into freddie's spine , with hurt pretty bad "Don't worry about me ian , I've been working out " she winked at her , trying to ease the tention and stress that was already surrounding Ian at this point ..

"I'm gonna join you from tomorrow " Ian said looking at her fight with freddie .. and she meant it , in ways more than one ..

"I promise you " Rebecca smiled back at her , they didn't had the time to cuddle up , Rebecca didn't had the opportunity to go to her and ask her if she was okay , may be she didn't need to , one look at her and she knew exactly how she was .. but even though they couldnt talk , the litle conversation like this was enough for both of them to know that they were right there with each other , and they were not gonna leave without the other , and that was special ..

"Let go of me you creep " natalie struggled to get away from Tia's grip and she would almost got out too but ian grabbed her hand and tightened the knot "didn't you heard her , you're not going anywhere " sje repeated tia and she came close to natalie "Bitch" Ian smirked at her ..

It wasn't supposed to be the time or the place but Rebecca tia and salmen all gasped together ..

"Language Ian " salmen sneered tightening his grip around David's neck , yes ge had his neck.in his gripp ..

"You think this is fun , don't you but let me promise you this , you will bleed " David threatened all of them ..

They realized what they were doing , they were not giving David and natalie the satisfaction of ruining them , of making their lives hell , they were showing them that when they are together no matter what the situation they would always fight back and make it look like fun because they are together ..

And that was burning up natalie the most , she wanted to screw them over , she wanted to take every shred of happiness away from Tia and Ian , and she was succeeding untill these two came around , and in few minutes they brought smiles on ian and tia .. she worked so damn hard to get rid of those , she wanted tears in their eyes and nothing eles ..

Freddie was on the floor holding her stomach that hurted to much and her back didn't allow her to get up anymore ..

Rebecca went to tia and ian and hugged them both , with all her love and affection , like it was thier last hug ever , she was so worried if ahe would ever be able to hug them , she was so thankfull to this moment ..

"You're okay ?" She asked ian wiping the blood away from her cheeks .. "I am now " she smiled at her ..

"I will not let you ruin everything I worked for  "  Natalie launched up her hands untied , she pushed all three girls on different side of the rooms ..