Chapter 58 : We Will Be Okay!

After the Memorial , Sadness and despair ran Through All of Pallet town but life never stops for anyone and it didn't , the 8 Friends were now short to 6 , but they had to go on , live their lives and hope that they make their friends in the heaven proud of themselves ..

The hardest thing to do was stay in the town they spend their heavenly time together , And not think about the tragedy that had struck them .. it wasn't too late after the incident that they had to.leave for college , but they skipped a semester .. not being able to attend wothout their best friends ..

Days went by turning into months and months went by turning into years .. and nobody could stop time ..

*7 Years Later*
*in London*

Ash stared out at the morning sky. Mellow blues and pinks blurred together in a silver mist to create another gorgeous scene. Even when the world was drowning in grief and hardship, the sky remained beautiful. That was the one thing that had kept Ash's hopes up-if the sky remained vivid and powerful, then so could she.

Her skin was still so smooth after all these years , her haur Brown and Straight , she always wabted to straighten her hair ,she decided to study medicine in college but not an MBBS because she still couldn't really Face any operation rooms , she became a Pharmacist .. she was now a grown women , with a life of her own , She couldn't deny that she was happy Even though she missed her best friends everyday , but Roy being there helped aloT..

She drew a deep breath, the air had yet a hint about it of dawn, the dawn this morning in London Brought !

She had woken up way sooner than she usually does , standing next to the window she waited for her family to wake up and call her friends for the big day .. she was so excited , Broken , sad and happy at the same time that she couldn't really sleep , she paced up and down , and then sat on the Chair and looked out the window for minutes ..

It was only hours later, sitting in the kitchen, watching as the gray light of morning bled through the West London streets.. she Finally heard mumbling and she Knew They Were Awake , a sweet smile spread across her face and she walked upstairs to small nursery and looked at two beautifull little girls sleeping soundly just turning here and there , but not awake ..

Suddenly she felt warm hands hugging her from behind , surrounding her in strong but warm arms.. she smiled at the touch of her husband , atleast he was finally awake ..

"Morning , honey !" He greeted her kissing the back of her head , and rested his head on hers ..

"Good morning " She said placing her hands on his and resting her back to his chest ..

"Why do you sound so fresh ?" He sighed suggesting the clarity in her voice which clearly said that she had been awake for hours ..

She bit her lower lip not sure how to tell him that she's been awake for hours .. "I woke up early " She said not giving away too much .. still gazing at her daughters fondly ..

Roy came in front of her , cupping her face in his hand , "you know its not good for the baby " He said looking into her eyes , she looked down at her belly , which showed a her baby bump , a bump that shows in pregnancy of what 35 Weeks , Heavily pregnany but still she was Determined to make today a success ....

"I know , but I couldn't sleep , I thought I could get everything ready for today so we won't be late , you know we can't be late " She said bitting her fingers ,, "the event starts at 4 in the evening sweetheart, I think we will be the first ones there , relax " He said stroking her hair and coming closer to kiss her , and pressed his lips upon hers gently , he wasn't kissing his girlfriend anymore , he was kissing his wife , the mother of his beautifull kids .. he was in heaven ...