Chapter 46 : Fight or Flight

"You have no idea what you've walked into " Natalie laughed at the three of them against the wall , freddie also managed to get up and helded Rebecca with a dagger to her neck ..

"You've had too much fun , now It's our turn " Freddie laughed , and natalie went towards ian and tia ..

"Hey hero , dont make me repeat ,if you wont stop now I will slit her throat open , blah blah blah " Salmen was stopped by the dagger against Rebecca's neck  , he showed his hands in the air " don't touch her " he glared at her with the anger in his eyes , but it was soon replaced by blood when David got up and punched him so hard his lips started bleeding ..

"Don't touch her , don't kill her , don't hurt her , Don't you have anything eles to say pretty boy" Natalie  mocked him walking over to him and closing in the space between them  ..

"I always liked you better " she whispered leaning in to him , he turned his face away from her ..

Natalie pouted " your wish " she said turning away from him ..

"What, why did you close your eyes , can't handle some steam , huh Rebecca dear ?" Freddie was now messing with them , trying to get them to do something stupid so natalie will finally kill one of them , ahe wanted them dead ..

"Well , I couldn't see my friend get bitten by a snake  now , could I ? " Rebecca said with a sad disappointing tone..

Natalie's expressions change and she became furious while salmen flat out starting laughing , she turned to him with fire in her eyes ..

Ian wanted to smile but she was too scared because of the dagger pressed against Rebecca's throat , and Rebecca not backing off of then would get her killed .. she felt like going to her and slapping her for not shutting up for 5 minutes ..

Tia was also very surprised that Rebecca and salmen were playing so dirty with them .. she was afraid ian was afraid but these two were not afraid ..

"Come on , you know you can't win from us , why don't you just go and kill us " salmen sprouted but then david slapped hin " shut up "

"not so soon " Natalie said to them , smiling ..

"Why not ? It's they only way you can win " Rebecca smirked mocking her , showing that nothing she could do would break them ..

It was because the two were cocky and pretentious and so full of them selves , Rebecca and Salmen had a plan .. they knew that Ethan and salmen we're around , and that too with more gun power and training to handle criminals than these two ..

All they had to doo now was hold these mabiacs enough for them to get here , and get all their attention to themselves so that they wont be hurting ian and tia anymore , and oddly enough that was working .. the only thing happening was david hitting salmen and natalie having what seemed like an insult face off with Rebecca ..

"Stop " Ethan stopped braddin , on the corner of the hallway .. "I think its that room "Ethan pointed to a room with lights flickering inside ..

"But Rebecca and salman are not here " braddin said looking for them ..

Ethan chuckled "do you really think they would've waited for us when ian and tia were in there in.trouble?" Ethan asked sincerely to braddin ..

Braddin gave it a thought "no " he answered walking towards to room carefully , trying to judge what's happening inside ..

"What are they doing ?" Braddin asked as ethan looked inside ..

"Well.my girlfriend is about tp have her throat slit " he hit her head with his gun "what does this girl think she's doing ?" He said to himself .. and braddin atood up to see inside and he looked at salmen looking to the entrance every 5 seconds ..

"I think they're waiting for us " he said pointing to them looking out thedoor ..

"We can't go in yet , I can't see ian and Tia " ethan said to braddin , he wanted to know where everyone was before they go in and attack. They need to know that how many people were inside . 

Let me just " ethan started talking but without finishing his sentence he went close to the door and he cought ian sitting against the wall wounded badly but nobody was holding her. 

Just when he was about to kive fuether to apot tia ian met his eyes , ian saw him outside , and suddenly she understood everything and why Rebecca and salmen were acting so stupid and scum like ..

Ethan also noticed that ian saw him , he asked about Tia without saying anything.  She tried to answer him , that she was fine ..

Ethan showed a thumbs up to braddin , and braddin sighed with relief .. ethan turned to ian again. Who was trying her best to not give away that she knows but Rebecca and salmen were keeping the three very busy that she could easily do it ..

Ethan asked her how many are they ! And ian somehow replied with putting three if her fingers in the air ..

Ethan and braddin exchanged information and they got ready to go and ambush them , there were three people , they could take em ..

"On three " he told him ..

"Thomas what are you so happy about ?"   Freddie pushed Rebecca to the wall and went to ian , Rebecca was about to hit the wall but she stopped it from her hands .. but it took time to gain her balance back

Natalir was now furious , what was happening around her "Something's not right?" She thought to herself .. she should've killed all four of them by now , why didn't she doing it yet ..

She was red in rage , she grabbed the dagger from freddie's hand and ran up to tia to stab her "nooooooo" ian and Rebecca both yelled from there places

A gun shot fired and the dagger flew away as the bullet hit natalie's hands .. braddin run to tia and hugged her tight "you okay ??" He asked her kissing her forhead "how can I not be okay , I have you "  she looked up and kissed him ..

"Rebecca went to ethan and hugged him "good job not making emotional decisions" he said kissing her .. and she smiled with pride ..

The firat thing Salmen did was break David's nose and hitting him between his legs "That's for hurting my girl friends "

"Rebecca ran towards ian to help her get up "good job there super spy " ethan winked at ian , and she smiled getting uo , wincing a little ..

"I'm gonna go help her " tia got out of braddin's grip , and went to ian , braddin went to david and held his hands behind his back , while ethan pulled a gun at her ..

Salmen got hold of natalie , and he looked at ian "you'll be okay " he nodded and she nodded back to him ..

Freddie was down but she ran towards ethan to hit him with something in her hand , Rebecca saw and she rand behind her and hit her on.the head with a bamboo on the side on the door , and she fell unconscious on the spot ..

"Is she dead ?" Ian in all her honesty asked
"God , I hope so " Tia was the one to speak this time ..

Ethan looked speechlessly ta Rebecca and then at freddie "Officer it was Self defence"

"Well check " ethan ordered

"She'll live " Rebecca said checking her pulse ..

But for once things looked a little better , all of them were here , the evil was outnumbered , the only thing that they had to do now was be serious and get out of this mess alive ..