Chapter 37: The Start Of An End !

In the not so wild streets of Pallet town , walked two girls , both thinking about their lives and how they turned out to be , both with heightened emotions .. one of them , Ian Thomas skinny ,her rectangular glasses standing peacefully on her nose.. fair , her hair black and short made into a neat but loose ponytail , in the perfect attire of herself .... .. while the other , taller than Ian , her hair long and open with a half clipped pin , her feather cut falling on her face , Natalie .. but there was a difference that was more than of physique and of looks between the two girlss .. and it was their eyes .. Ian's eyes were gleaming with happiness and peace for once in.her life everything was going the way she had planned it .. Tia had gotten married to her Love , and it was an achievement because ian was their biggest supporter , and not only just that , she had been through the terrible torture of wearing a dress and trying to.flirt her way through Braddin who was actually like a brother to her .. but at the end it all played out well and that can be assured by the beautifull and innocent two faces of the kids inside the house , Britsia and Bryan .. the two identities she loved more than anything in this world ..

Just like she was thinking , everything was falling into place around her. .. Tia was settled , Ash was okay and Ash and Roy were happy together , even Rebecca had found someone , Ethan .. salmen was also happy being single just as she was , she knew there was something more in their friendship but she wanted to give it more time , she was different than others ..

The only thing that was stinging a little in Ian's mind was the fact that Rebecca and the others thought that someone was trying to Hurt Tia on Purpose .. she was terrified by the thought of her getting hurt , the amount of pain that she will have if anything happened to tia, she herself couldn't measure it ..

While Natalie whose eyes were unsure of every emotion running down her body , one moment she was sad , the other moment she was okay and in the other she was scared ... it was hard to read what was going into her mind ..

"You okay ?" Natalie was brought put of her train.of thoughts by Ian ..

Ian smiled to reassure her , but Natalie just nodded"Yeah ! I'm fine" she said , smiling back , she stopped thinking about whatever that was bothering her

Ian scanned Natalie once again and she knew that something was not right , even though they had met after a long time nut she still knew her best friend "You're sweating ?" Ian asked , giving Natalie one more chance to tell her what was on her mind ...

Natalie touched her neck feeling the wetness on her skin she nervously laughed "Oh it's nothing .. im fine" she said rubbing her hands off

Ian wasn't convince and if it was Tia , Rebecca or Ash in front of her she would've stubbornly ask.what was wrong untill.she got a satisfying answer , but with Natalie she didn't wanted to push it .. "If you say so " Ian said and smiled

It wasn't something really big , but Natalie noted that Ian let it go too easy , she remembered her clinging on.to something untill she was satisfied , and now she let it go , just becaise she asked her to , somewhere deep it bothered her ..

Natalie smiled now breathing in the fresh air and opening her arms to feel the wind "It's been so long since we've actually hung out alone " she said to Ian clinging her arm to Ian's

Ian laughed gently , and she remembered all the good times they had and all the fun they had when they were kids before Natalie moved away .. she looked down and smiled "Yeah it has , you moved so far away " she nudged her ..

Natalie giggled but then her smile faded to a soft one "That wasn't the only reason , was it ?" She asked as if trying to remind Ian why she stopped talking to her ? Why Ian was mad at her for so long ? All the things that she did to Ian , said to Ian !