Chapter 43 : Colour Me Red !

ian and tia were both scared to death , but as fir this second ian was in a better spot going unconsious for a while

"What do you have against her.  All she did was love you.  Be your friend , and you did this to her " Tia yelled at natalie.  For this moment Freddie and david didn't exist to her ,it was only natalie she was addressing , it was only her that made this situation so hard . 

If it was only freddie and david doing all of this somehow tia would've accepted it because they've always been the bad guys , they've tried to hurt them from the start , she could expect this from them , but natalie was suppose to be her friend.  She was suppose to be Ian's friend , how could she do this to her friend.

"You're right " natalie made a sad face and went to ian and laid her down on the floor , easing her for a bit , she stroke her face knowing that this very moment she couldn't feel anything ..

Tia was a bit scared to see her so close to ian , she didn't trust her anymore.  Nobosy knew what she'd do next ..

"You have no remorse " tia cried , hoping to get through to natalie. 

"Get her here " natalie looked at freddie , but freddie was surprised to hear her say that "But Na" she begam to arhue the irder but couldn't "get her here , I said " natalie yelled this time like an orderly would do ..

It was this moment when tia was this close to ian , her lifeless body had close to mo energy , how could she take all this torture on herself and not break , how could anyone be this strong , this determined ..

"You can cuddle her all you want " Natalie said softly , tia felt as if natalie was after all rushed with emotions and guilt , she took ian.in her arms , she was lifeless , her breathing was so shallow , tia laid her down on her laps , david and freddie watched as natallie threw their plan their hard work away in a bit , they were both boiling with anger ..

Natallie got up   "well What go home , we'll be alright ian " Tia cried stroking her hair and wiping the tears that were hanging on Ian's cheeks

"Yes , make peace with her "Natalie turned to her grabbing her hair tightly earning a wimper from tia "you have time untill she wakes up and drives a dagger to your heart , symbolically and quite literally "  she jerked tia around , and david and freddie looked at each other in relieved and amusement

"You think , that years and years of resentment will melt away just because you , YOU , TIA FREAKING QUINTIN wantss it too beeee "  Natalie yelled this time , making both tia and ian.shiver , while freddie was enjoying this backlash , it meant natalie was getting angry , and it meant thaat what she wanted was coming near , the Doom if Tia and Ian ..

"Natalie please , she can't take.it anymore " Tia tried again , she hugged ian just as she layed still on the ground , she knew ian couldn't take it anymore , it was almost a miracle that she could take it for this long

"You say it , and it'll happen, it's been that way for soo many years , but not today Tia , not today " Freddie was the one who came forward this time , her life was ruined by her , by the people that supposedly lived her , she was going to get her revenge today no matter what ..

"No please , you wanted me here , I came , you got me , you can kill me for all I care , just dont put her through anymore pain please " tia couldn't control it anymore , the pain was killing her , it killed her to see ian on the floor , not talking to her , not smiling at her , not teasing her , not guiding her , not supporting her , I was killing her ..

"That's the thing Tia , you wouldn't care , if we killed you , it wouldn't matter , it wouldn't hurt" freddie came closer to her , and held her face in her hand roughly , but then a wicked smile came accross freddie's lips "but this will " she said as she swung her hand around and slapped the hell out of the sleepy unconscious ian and brought her to her senses in the worst way possible ..